Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

weld-on muffler inlet/outlet

Old 10-27-2011, 09:39 AM   #1
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
weld-on muffler inlet/outlet

i'm curious as to why guys are using mufflers with center inlet/offset outlet when the stock muffler is center/center. i would think it would make more sense to use a center/center when welding in a new muffler. am i missing something here? i know any exhaust shop can make any configuration work, but....

input please.