1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Dealer referral fee

Discussion in 'General Automotive' started by TacoDawgfan, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Nov 2, 2011 at 4:34 PM
    TacoDawgfan

TacoDawgfan [OP] Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2011 Silver 4x4 TRD Sport w/JBL
    5100's at 1.75, Rear leaf TSB, Moto Metal 951 16x8, BFG TKO2 265/75/16, AFe Stage 2 CAI w/pro dry filter, Kenwood DDX374BT installed with Idatalink Maestro kit, Access Loredo tonneau cover, N-Fab steps, Tinted windows, EGR in channel vent visors, UGA drink coasters in the front cup holders, and a Graco car seat in the back seat
    Ok so I referred my brother to the dealer I bought from and he bought from them also. I went with him with hopes of scoring a bed mat or something for a referral. So during the sale I mentioned this and the sales manager told me it was automatic that I would get a $100 check sent to me in the mail. So it's been about 8 weeks, I've been patient giving ample time for processing and mail time. I called yesterday, directly to the sales manager that both of us dealt with, she said she was with a customer and would call me right back. Of course she never did. Called tonight, no answer, a left message stating what I was calling about, not ugly, just a friendly question about my referral check. Haven't heard from her since. Now I'm getting mad as I feel like she is avoiding me. This is Team Toyota of Lithia Springs GA btw. So what should my nest step be? I feel I've been very patient. Has anyone else had experience with this?

2. Nov 19, 2011 at 2:38 PM
    donson6

donson6 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4
    lots
    Damn they shouldn't make you wait like that. Shame on them.

If I were you, I'd go down there and talk to the BIG BOSSMAN.

I would demand payment on the spot, cash only, no checks!!

I also think that the bossman should fire someone for your waiting time.

3. Nov 19, 2011 at 2:48 PM
    TacoDawgfan

TacoDawgfan [OP] Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2011 Silver 4x4 TRD Sport w/JBL
    5100's at 1.75, Rear leaf TSB, Moto Metal 951 16x8, BFG TKO2 265/75/16, AFe Stage 2 CAI w/pro dry filter, Kenwood DDX374BT installed with Idatalink Maestro kit, Access Loredo tonneau cover, N-Fab steps, Tinted windows, EGR in channel vent visors, UGA drink coasters in the front cup holders, and a Graco car seat in the back seat
    I still haven't heard back from them. :rolleyes: I plan to call and get someone to talk to this week while I'm off work. The dealer is about an hour drive so going over there is almost a waste when you figure the gas spent. I'd burn nearly a half tank going over and back. I only bought there because it was the only dealer that had the truck with the options I wanted. So I referred my brother since they had more selection and he too was having a hard time finding the truck equipped the way he wanted. Now if I did go there, I'd be happy to take a bed mat for payment. :D I'm sure they'd come out cheaper that way.

Products Discussed in

To Top