Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Dealer referral fee

Old 11-02-2011, 04:34 PM   #1
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Dealer referral fee

Ok so I referred my brother to the dealer I bought from and he bought from them also. I went with him with hopes of scoring a bed mat or something for a referral. So during the sale I mentioned this and the sales manager told me it was automatic that I would get a $100 check sent to me in the mail. So it's been about 8 weeks, I've been patient giving ample time for processing and mail time. I called yesterday, directly to the sales manager that both of us dealt with, she said she was with a customer and would call me right back. Of course she never did. Called tonight, no answer, a left message stating what I was calling about, not ugly, just a friendly question about my referral check. Haven't heard from her since. Now I'm getting mad as I feel like she is avoiding me. This is Team Toyota of Lithia Springs GA btw. So what should my nest step be? I feel I've been very patient. Has anyone else had experience with this?
Old 11-19-2011, 02:38 PM   #2
donson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
donson6's Tacoma Gallery
Damn they shouldn't make you wait like that. Shame on them.

If I were you, I'd go down there and talk to the BIG BOSSMAN.

I would demand payment on the spot, cash only, no checks!!

I also think that the bossman should fire someone for your waiting time.
Old 11-19-2011, 02:48 PM   #3
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I still haven't heard back from them. I plan to call and get someone to talk to this week while I'm off work. The dealer is about an hour drive so going over there is almost a waste when you figure the gas spent. I'd burn nearly a half tank going over and back. I only bought there because it was the only dealer that had the truck with the options I wanted. So I referred my brother since they had more selection and he too was having a hard time finding the truck equipped the way he wanted. Now if I did go there, I'd be happy to take a bed mat for payment. I'm sure they'd come out cheaper that way.