Who has a toolbox?

View Poll Results: Do you have toolbox?
Yes 620 35.80%
No 405 23.38%
Thinking about getting one 707 40.82%
Voters: 1732. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2011, 06:50 AM   #321
TacomaMan07 has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaMan07 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chandler
TacomaMan07's Tacoma Gallery
Got a UWS low profile for christmas. (Has an H&H sign because I bought it from a local business)

Old 01-10-2011, 06:30 PM   #322
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dan
BassMaster06's Tacoma Gallery

UWS Low Pro - awesome.
Old 01-10-2011, 07:34 PM   #323
moderately modded
drifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant future

Name: Sam
drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, I have one, but it's not in the truck yet. Bought a better built tool box from a coworker for $100. I haven't installed it yet because...I have a canopy I need to put on for the winter, and I was trying to figure out how to attach it *J hooks I think is how it's done right?*.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:00 AM   #324
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine, I wanted it to be out of sight and be able to fit my dirtbike. It's only there for my compresser and misc storage. It's bolted down.

Old 01-12-2011, 10:08 AM   #325
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
UWS low pro in Black...

Old 01-14-2011, 10:46 AM   #326
Deer Dropper
TACO3 is on a distinguished road

Name: Aaron
TACO3's Tacoma Gallery
toolbox

Old 01-15-2011, 06:28 PM   #327
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by espkh502ltd View Post
No holes required! i like the low profile boxes. i can't see it at all in my rear view mirror. if you can opt out a few more bucks its probably worth getting a black box ..the aluminum from what ive seen on other boxes lose their shine after a few years...unless you wax your box...why does that sound dirty?
Ain't nothing better or wetter than that box!!!
Old 01-21-2011, 12:58 PM   #328
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery

DeeZee box on custom back rack.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:25 PM   #329
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Really like that back rack! Clean and functional with a lot of visibility still.

Here's my contribution.
Old 01-29-2011, 08:07 PM   #330
moderately modded
drifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant future

Name: Sam
drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Bolted my toolbox on finally:

Old 01-30-2011, 07:33 AM   #331
humtaco is on a distinguished road
humtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01GREENTACO View Post
Really like that back rack! Clean and functional with a lot of visibility still.

Here's my contribution.
Nice box, I haven't seen one like it before. Who's it made by?
Old 01-30-2011, 09:37 AM   #332
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadej87 View Post
uws makes a good low profile, fair price, great durability...my selling point for uws was that you could stand on the lid without it warping or bending...
dude, i can't stop staring at your signature...lol
Old 01-30-2011, 12:46 PM   #333
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtaco View Post
Nice box, I haven't seen one like it before. Who's it made by?

It's a Tractor Supply tool chest. (It's made for a full size truck like an F-150 and it's supposed to drop in and sit below the bed rails of the truck) I modified it by notching it to fit around my fender wells and welding the box back together so it doesn't leak. The red I hooks I added as well because when I put the box in, I lost access to my front two tie down spots. All in all very please with the durability and security of the box.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:17 AM   #334
dgreene is on a distinguished road
dgreene's Tacoma Gallery
UWS lowpro

Who has a toolbox?-img_2794.jpg

Who has a toolbox?-img_2795.jpg
Old 02-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #335
shaniac is on a distinguished road

shaniac's Tacoma Gallery
I have one (coffin style) but thinking of getting rid of it for a Snugtop...
Old 02-05-2011, 09:25 PM   #336
saltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
saltwater taco's Tacoma Gallery
I built a wooden one for $30 and coated it with bed liner. I built it so I can still fit my mtn bike back there, and it doesn't get in the way of the cap. If I build a sleeping platform it'll be just the right height too
Old 02-16-2011, 08:18 AM   #337
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
^ That's pretty cool. I like doing stuff like that...everytime you open it you know you built it yourself. Makes me you appreciate it more. Nice job.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:29 PM   #339
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Getting my UWS chest box on Friday
Old 02-16-2011, 08:34 PM   #340
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
I Herculined mine black and it turned out GREAT $140 + 30 for material.. Here's mine!

Not a great pic need to take a new one.. it really is bigger than that in person! LOL! (Thats what he said)

Mounted it with 2- 1/2" carriage bolts 3" long with a nylon lock nut into the track system! WORKED PERFECT!! Not I can take it out whenever i want!

Products Discussed in this Thread