Who has a toolbox?

View Poll Results: Do you have toolbox?
Yes 620 35.78%
No 405 23.37%
Thinking about getting one 708 40.85%
Voters: 1733. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2008, 05:58 PM   #2
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
my box!
Old 11-11-2008, 06:28 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
here is mine.....uws low pro black.....

bout the best pic i have of it.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:29 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Why, yes I do.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:53 PM   #6
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
thinking about it..... but im also thinking about getting a lot of things.....
Old 11-11-2008, 06:54 PM   #7
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
I think I am the only one here with the Toyota box.
Attached Thumbnails
Who has a toolbox?-11.jpg   Who has a toolbox?-box.jpg  
Old 11-11-2008, 07:11 PM   #8
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Why, yes I do.
That husky looks good dude...I think you just helped me make a decision on getting one.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:31 PM   #9
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
I want the same kind Will has (UWS Low pro black) but the two closest dealers are quoting like $450 for them, and people here have said they've gotten theirs for around $300, so I'm just going to wait till a used one shows up around here.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:36 PM   #10
espkh502ltd is on a distinguished road

espkh502ltd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to espkh502ltd Send a message via Yahoo to espkh502ltd
No holes required! i like the low profile boxes. i can't see it at all in my rear view mirror. if you can opt out a few more bucks its probably worth getting a black box ..the aluminum from what ive seen on other boxes lose their shine after a few years...unless you wax your box...why does that sound dirty?
Attached Thumbnails
Who has a toolbox?-sth70124.jpg  
Old 11-11-2008, 08:45 PM   #11
DTHISS
dthiss21 is on a distinguished road

dthiss21's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to dthiss21
i have a delta diamond plated tool box... can i paint that aluminum black with under coating or will it come off thanks dan........
Old 11-11-2008, 08:51 PM   #12
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
You could but I would use bed liner covering. The undercoating tends to goo back up in the sun and I don't think you will like the finish. Score the box up and use some hurculiner or a product like that. It might be worth your time to see how much your local spray in bed liner shop will charge you to do it.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:02 PM   #13
DTHISS

i'll check that out thanks... i just undercoated my rocker panels.. hope that doesnt goo up lol... that would be bad.. right now its 30degrees here in MT and its still drying lol
Old 11-11-2008, 09:15 PM   #14
Tacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the rough

Tacoma02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have one in mine due to the fact that it makes putting my quad in the back rather challenging.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:26 PM   #15
DTHISS

both of my 4 wheelers fit in the back of mine.. (1 at a time lol) just gotta leave the tail gate down.. I PREFER having the box with the quads in the back.. that way you dont risk having your quads bumper go through your back window
Old 11-11-2008, 10:30 PM   #16
Tacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the rough

Tacoma02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Well I haven't busted it out of there yet my tires hit the back of the bed before the bumper hits so I think I'll be ok
Old 11-12-2008, 08:23 AM   #17
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I love the look of the low pro boxes but i need more room i fill my box up not with chains,power saw, and my tools for my summer job!
Old 11-12-2008, 08:58 AM   #18
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Silverback how did you attach that to your bed? I have a box like that (only poly not aluminum) and can't figure out how to mount it without drilling holes in the bed.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:50 PM   #19
Tail Gunner is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard:
Tail Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
I got a black low profile UWS yesterday for 350 installed. Used the J-hooks to put it in with. It looks so sick on my truck. UWS is by far the best choice in tool boxes, they have outstanding craftsmanship, yeah they are a little more spendy for them but well worth it, great welds, perfect fit, and perfect coating makes for a great product.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:38 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tail Gunner View Post
I got a black low profile UWS yesterday for 350 installed. Used the J-hooks to put it in with. It looks so sick on my truck. UWS is by far the best choice in tool boxes, they have outstanding craftsmanship, yeah they are a little more spendy for them but well worth it, great welds, perfect fit, and perfect coating makes for a great product.
I had a uws then i got a deflecta-shield it was about 500$ i liked the uws but imo the deflecta shield is the best i've seen!!

Products Discussed in this Thread