Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Random Complements From Strangers?

Old 11-11-2011, 05:03 AM   #1
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
Random Complements From Strangers?

Who here ever gets random complements on your truck from strangers? Here's a few I have gotten:

One time I was loading my truck outside Home Depot and this guy parked nearby with a pretty nice Dodge fullsize. As he walked past me into the store he said "Hey, nice truck!" A few minutes later he walked back out of the store and said "Damn, I was so busy looking at your truck I forgot my list in my truck!"

Then yesterday I got out of my Tacoma at work and this young kid that works with me (Flat bill hat sticking straight up, as always) said "I LIKE that truck! It looks like it's a beast in the snow!"
Old 11-11-2011, 05:05 AM   #2
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
had some guy walk up to the passenger side window, knock, (i opened the windsow), and he just started saying how he loved my truck, well the tacoma in general i guess cuz mine was stock at the time
Old 11-11-2011, 12:42 PM   #4
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
I have had a few..most recent, my Daughters boyfriend said that when Im ready to sell he wants to buy it.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:42 PM   #5
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
I get people telling me they love my "lift kit" all the time
Old 11-11-2011, 06:24 PM   #6
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Ive had at least 15 different people walk up to me and ask if i was selling/try to make an offer.

A dude that owns a sky high diesel asked me if I wanted to trade

and just I spotted a chick checking it out at a stoplight. In my mind she came up to me and propositioned me. (Basically the same thing, right?)
Old 11-11-2011, 06:27 PM   #7
tALOHAma is on a distinguished road
tALOHAma's Tacoma Gallery
Ever since I got my Duratracs I've been getting lots of compliments on my truck. I think it's the blacked out windows all around that set it off though.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:31 PM   #8
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Sometimes when I'm walking up to my truck in a parking lot I hear "Damn that's sexy truck"...then I realize that was me. Then my girlfriend says "you're retarded" while she laughs and shakes her head.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:32 PM   #9
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
I've gotten multiple compliments on both the looks and the SWB
Old 11-11-2011, 06:39 PM   #10
Banned
4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
4x4jeep's Tacoma Gallery
Happens
Old 11-11-2011, 10:52 PM   #12
85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
85okhai's Tacoma Gallery
had a kid come up to me at school in the parking lot and was like like you have a mean looking truck brotha lol
Old 11-11-2011, 10:56 PM   #13
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
All the time lol
Old 11-11-2011, 10:57 PM   #14
You don't win friends with salad.
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
All the time lol
X2.......especially on the Timberland Mica color.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:02 PM   #16
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck I didn't know you got your 35's!!
Old 11-11-2011, 11:05 PM   #17
Dank Tank
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Fuck I didn't know you got your 35's!!
Yaa buddy check the build.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:08 PM   #18
qb6fire is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Josh
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
batalion chief in anaheim asked if i was lifting my truck soon (it was muddy at the time)

i said yes to his response come visit when its lifted :P woohoo
Old 11-13-2011, 04:27 PM   #19
T A C O M A is a jewel in the roughT A C O M A is a jewel in the roughT A C O M A is a jewel in the rough

T A C O M A's Tacoma Gallery
I get compliments from people at work all the time on my truck even though its almost bone stock.....except for BHL and Wet oak seat covers