Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Tinting

Old 11-12-2011, 08:18 AM   #1
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Tinting

So I tinted my back windows 5% yesterday, and whenever I went to take someone home they rolled down the window about halfway. I rolled it up quick and everythng stayed fine except for a tear about the size of a mosquito... But I dont want to replace the whole tint is there anyway I can fix it without having to redo everything?
Old 11-12-2011, 08:21 AM   #2
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
bendbolden's Tacoma Gallery
No. Once it is ripped you can't do anything about it. I would pull it off now before the glue dries and just get it re done. I have heard of shops nice enough to replace the one window free of charge if something like that happens.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:27 AM   #3
TX Pro
WEZZA83 is on a distinguished road

Name: Wes
WEZZA83's Tacoma Gallery
ugh... Got my windows tinted 5% yesterday also. As soon as my g/f hoped in the truck she went to open the window. Luckily, I locked the windows as soon as i got in. I couldn't believe she did it. She went to the tint shop with me so she knew she couldn't open the windows for a few days. She clicked the window button a few times to and looked confused why it wouldn't open. If she did it before I locked the windows I don't think she would have woke up this morning!!!
Old 11-12-2011, 08:31 AM   #4
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
bendbolden's Tacoma Gallery
I would definitely get it fixed. If you are anything like me it will bug you just knowing that it isn't right even if you cant see it. To go into a little more detail about the dealers fixing problems like that. A lady my wife works with got hers done and her son scraped a nice big gash down the center of the window on the way home. She called the shop, turned around, and they fixed it for her no charge. If nothing else you make can get them to do it for a smaller fee. I would call them and see. Good luck!
Old 11-12-2011, 08:53 AM   #5
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys