Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Long Beach, Ca Japanese Classic car show PICS

Old 11-12-2011, 09:33 PM   #1
drwb is on a distinguished road

Name: Allen
drwb's Tacoma Gallery
Long Beach, Ca Japanese Classic car show PICS

Here are some cell phone shots I took about 2 months ago...couple toyotas in there too...

Datsun 240z

skyline

Honda cvcc?

Old 11-12-2011, 09:43 PM   #2
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
I miss long beach...isn't the show in May?
Old 11-12-2011, 09:45 PM   #3
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Great shots - cars/ trucks
Old 11-12-2011, 09:45 PM   #4

drwb's Tacoma Gallery
actually I may be off this was probably in the end of May..
Old 11-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #5
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rep if you can tell me what show this is from

Old 11-12-2011, 10:04 PM   #6

drwb's Tacoma Gallery
haha same show different year?
Old 11-12-2011, 11:06 PM   #7
Christ-a-licious

Hot Import Days the first one.
Old 11-12-2011, 11:50 PM   #8

drwb's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Damn that's old school! I remember those dayz
Old 11-16-2011, 01:22 AM   #9
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
You want old School...I was there for this run! I remember it so vividly! Battle of the Imports was the shit back in the day! Now everything is so fucken gay...

Oh how I miss the good ol' days... R.I.P Shaun Carlson!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytJqBvOsG-o
Old 11-16-2011, 03:21 AM   #10

drwb's Tacoma Gallery
Ooo yea thats old school, I remember the Battle days..my first time to BOTI was in 96' I believe and I got this mean headache from all the exhausts with no cats! lol