Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

CL find - Lawl

Old 11-16-2011, 09:46 AM   #1
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shoghi
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
CL find - Lawl

Just thought I would share this ad with you, seems crazy overpriced to me but what do I know!

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rd...682017566.html

ps- Yes, I know it's not a Taco, and yes I know this is Tacoma world, and yes I have a Tacoma, and no I don't want a GMC. Just saw it and thought I would share!
Old 11-16-2011, 08:41 PM   #2
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
lol...pretty funny...

and eeeww...GMC?

Anything GM/Cheby makes me want to barf.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:19 PM   #3
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Anything GM/Cheby makes me want to barf.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I have a colorado at work (it's a company provided truck) and it's the absolute worst POS I have ever driven.

I did notice the blower chriping today though I guess it's not just Tacomas
Old 11-23-2011, 03:22 PM   #4
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
^ The Tacoma's blower is supplied by GM.

The diesel engine and Allison tranny are quite good though. Hino trucks use Allison automatic trannys.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:28 PM   #5
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
With there known reliability and extremely high resale vale it's probably worth it.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:31 PM   #6
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
With there known reliability and extremely high resale vale it's probably worth it.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:39 PM   #8
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
A new Denali 2500HD with Z71 package lists for $73,000 CAD including freight in Canada. The owner probably figured the mods are worth $8000 because they were done "professionally".
Old 11-23-2011, 03:41 PM   #9
Lord of War

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Case in point: 2010 Toyota Tacoma DBL TRD Sport - $32899

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rd...704706568.html

Or: 2005 Toyota Tacoma, 8" Lift, 35" Tires, Winch, Stereo, Extra Tires - $30000

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rd...646877804.html
Old 11-23-2011, 03:51 PM   #10
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post

the truck nutz alone are worth $4000
Old 11-23-2011, 04:01 PM   #11

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
the truck nutz alone are worth $4000
Am I the only one that thinks those things are grotesque? I really dont want to see a replica of a dude's veiny nutsack hanging from the back of your truck
Old 11-23-2011, 07:07 PM   #12
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
If i had a vaild reason for a truck like that, I'd of got that over my 05. No way I'm paying 81,000$ for it tho.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:34 PM   #13
Lord of War

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
The Denali 2500HD diesel would make a very good long-distance towing vehicle. The lift and even 4x4 are redundant in that role, however.

As for the Taco, I'm pretty sure a stinger welded to the All-Pro LIGHT HOOP can't take the weight of the vehicle.
Old 11-26-2011, 02:35 PM   #14
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Case in point: 2010 Toyota Tacoma DBL TRD Sport - $32899

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rd...704706568.html

This is exactly why after 8 months of looking for a used one in my area I gave up and bought new. Cost me basically the same as one with 100,000 km+. People are nuts..
Old 11-26-2011, 02:36 PM   #15
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, you know what GMC stands for?...

Gay Mans Chevy