Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Window tints done!!!!

Old 11-13-2008, 06:57 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Window tints done!!!!

Thats right guys I got my window tints put on today!! I just did the front, and did 40% on them(but with my stock tint that = about 30%)!! It looks awesome! I will put up some pics in about a week when they are completely done drying, and this damn rain stops lol!!! And all for $60!!!
Old 11-13-2008, 06:58 PM   #2
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
We need pics haha congrats!!!
Old 11-13-2008, 06:59 PM   #3
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeh! PICS!!!!! wtf r they!~?!?!?
Old 11-13-2008, 07:00 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
Hell yeh! PICS!!!!! wtf r they!~?!?!?
It was dark and rainy by the time I got them done! Lol I will put some up this weekend then I will take more next week after they dry completely!!
Old 11-13-2008, 10:30 PM   #5
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, can't wait to see it!
Old 11-13-2008, 10:58 PM   #6
JGUT will become famous soon enough
JGUT's Tacoma Gallery
Ugggh you just reminded me I have to do my back window. What started out as doing the front windows to match the back turned out me having the front done at 20% and it didn't match the back so I went ahead and did the rear door windows in limo.

But since this window tint guy wanted too much to do the back sliding window I skipped it and opted to do it myself with the pre-cut kit from e-bay. Don't know how it'll go but i'll post some pics for y'all to check out. The rear window limo kit was only 17 or 18 bucks.
Old 11-14-2008, 09:45 AM   #7
Carolina Alliance

Here they are!!! The new window tints!! Guys please nominate me for truck of december!!! Today is the last day!! Do it quick!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Window tints done!!!!-img054.jpg   Window tints done!!!!-img056.jpg   Window tints done!!!!-img057.jpg  
Old 11-14-2008, 10:02 AM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
looks sweet man!!!

You get that camera from a cracker jack box?
Old 11-14-2008, 10:05 AM   #9
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
looks sweet man!!!

You get that camera from a cracker jack box?

HA NA Its foggy here and the camera is my phone, and it kept fogging up lol. I will put better pics up in about a week when the windows are completely set, they still have the air bubbles and things!!