Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

put sea foam in "66" chevy

Old 12-06-2011, 11:20 AM   #1
boatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: boat coxswain,USS SIMON LAKE AS-33
Name: carl
boatswain's Tacoma Gallery
put sea foam in "66" chevy

after getting a "427" chevy motor gone over, something was definately not right. no power. ran like shit. was ready to start on basics, compression check, etc. had drained the gas and added new fuel w/dry gas and other addatives.
I mean, like this could be caused by a lot of things, wires, coil, fuel pump,valve adj., head gasket, etc. etc.
after reading posts on sea foam, thought what the heck, try it, won't hurt. maby screen in fuel tank is partially blocked, or water in tank. MABY!
well, after running it for about 20 min. and playing with the throttle, with a few minor backfires, it started idling 400 rpm faster and seemed to have good throttle response.
took it out on the road, and stood on it, thought I was on ice. my baby is back to normal.
whatever was wrong, was taken care of by this product.
SOMETIME IT'S NOT THIS SIMPLE! maby I just got lucky, but it saved me one heck of a lot of work trying to find and fix the problem.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:31 AM   #2
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-06-2011, 11:42 AM   #3
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Field Artillery
Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sea foam is a great product! i run it in al the four wheelers when they are acting up!
Old 12-06-2011, 11:44 AM   #4
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery