Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Let's see those UWS tool boxes!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-09-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Let's see those UWS tool boxes!

I'm looking to buy a UWS box and can't decide between the slimline series or the low profile. So I'd like to see pics of whichever one you've got!
Old 12-10-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Really?
Old 12-10-2011, 05:22 PM   #3
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
Take a look at this thread. Has some ideas for you.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...s-toolbox.html
Old 12-10-2011, 06:04 PM   #4
Large "member"

NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I forgot about that thread! Thanks!
Old 12-10-2011, 06:19 PM   #5
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
Here ya go... I'm not a fan, but I have to have it to haul my gear, its either that or stink up my truck!
Old 12-10-2011, 08:29 PM   #6
Large "member"

NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan76 View Post
Here ya go... I'm not a fan, but I have to have it to haul my gear, its either that or stink up my truck!
What makes you a non-believer? I've seen UWS boxes a bunch of times and I think they are the best out there
Old 12-10-2011, 09:53 PM   #7
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
What makes you a non-believer? I've seen UWS boxes a bunch of times and I think they are the best out there
No. I meant I wish I didn't need it. It is definitley the best box. I wanted a low pro black box but I got this one used for $100. You cant beat the price. I just liked the way the truck looked with out it is all
Old 12-11-2011, 09:47 AM   #8
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

UWS low profile (TW member PatHLC128).
Old 12-11-2011, 09:48 AM   #9

UWS deep well tool box (TW member Drew01taco)
Old 12-11-2011, 09:49 AM   #10

Another UWS low profile (TW member RaginCajun)
Old 12-11-2011, 09:51 AM   #11

Another UWS Low Profile (TW member Scott41984)

Old 12-11-2011, 09:54 AM   #12

My personal favorite (and the one I am planning on purchasing if I can ever find one) Single Lid standard (non low profile) (TW member gatorboyy13)
Old 12-11-2011, 03:04 PM   #13
Large "member"

NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I looked through that entire thread and I'm convinced I'm going to get a lo profile. IMO they look the best I was leaning between that one and the one VTRAIN posted. (Slimline) looks nice but I like the low profile look way more
Old 12-11-2011, 04:55 PM   #14

Now all you have to decide is silver or black.
I personally think the black ones look great but they do scratch so you have to be careful.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:46 PM   #15
Large "member"

NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going with a black one. I really like the look of the black toolbox on a black truck
Old 12-11-2011, 05:49 PM   #16
HarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
HarryTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdracing5 View Post
Another UWS low profile (TW member RaginCajun)
What do the TW member names in parenthesis mean?
Old 12-11-2011, 06:02 PM   #17
Large "member"

NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryTaco View Post
What do the TW member names in parenthesis mean?
He was just saying whose it was
Old 12-11-2011, 06:26 PM   #18

Firefighter:
Has anybody ever Line Xed? or painted a tool box? How well does it hold up? My box was the perfect price, just not the perfect color!
Old 12-11-2011, 06:42 PM   #19
Large "member"

NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
My guess would be maybe $75 to have it professionally done. I'm basing that on a guess

Products Discussed in this Thread