Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Heres $10,000 now what?

Old 12-18-2011, 06:06 PM   #1
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Heres $10,000 now what?

Lets pretend you procure $10,000.00, You gonna pay your truck off? Mod it to high hell? buy that ring from your girl? Lets hear it!

My 10,000.00 Breakdown.

Fabtech 6" Lift with 2.5 dirt logic C.O.
set of Ballistic Jester 17x9 including spare
35" BFgoodrich Mudd terrains with spare
Demello three hoop front bumper
Avid sliders
Relentless rear bumper
Pioneer 4300 double din
two 12" Rockford subwoofers
Focal speakers
two Rockford fosgate 1000watt amps
Custom box for subs behind back seats
full set of Weathertech digifits
Rear wet okoles
Aluminum black diamond plate bedrails
Pop n lock
extang trifecta tonneau cover
URD stage 3 supercharger kit
Retrofits
Satoshi grill
a nice top of the winch

Yah all that for my truck i may be actually getting that figure if a suit works out. So lets see what you would buy
Old 12-18-2011, 06:08 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I got 8,000 when my 96 was totaled..it went towards my 05, so no pretending for me lol
Old 12-18-2011, 06:08 PM   #3
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sea...archid=4362175
Old 12-18-2011, 06:10 PM   #5
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
None of those say 10,000 Sir
Old 12-18-2011, 06:11 PM   #7
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I would try to pay off the truck first. Not that I could with 10k but I'd rather it be mine first if I had the cash then I would be able to mod away a little at a time. That's my 2 cents anyway.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:11 PM   #8
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
You can get all that for 10K?
I was thinking the same thing
Old 12-18-2011, 06:11 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
You can get all that for 10K?
LOL id try my hardest Im sure i could get some good deals on some stuff.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:12 PM   #10

Minus the supercharger i bet i could.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:13 PM   #11
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
TRD blower, OME 886/dakars, sliders, 255/85r16, locker for the front with compressor, arb bumper, warn winch. Should just about cover it...
Or I could get started on my conversion in my Ford, 6.7 marine common rail cummins...
Old 12-18-2011, 06:15 PM   #12
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Atlas 5 speed
60/14 bolt linked
40'' MTRs

Doing all the work myself I would still probably need a little more than 10k
Old 12-18-2011, 06:20 PM   #13
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Lets pretend you procure $10,000.00, You gonna pay your truck off? Mod it to high hell? buy that ring from your girl? Lets hear it!

My 10,000.00 Breakdown.

Fabtech 6" Lift with 2.5 dirt logic C.O.
set of Ballistic Jester 17x9 including spare
35" BFgoodrich Mudd terrains with spare
Demello three hoop front bumper
Avid sliders
Relentless rear bumper
Pioneer 4300 double din
two 12" Rockford subwoofers
Focal speakers
two Rockford fosgate 1000watt amps
Custom box for subs behind back seats
full set of Weathertech digifits
Rear wet okoles
Aluminum black diamond plate bedrails
Pop n lock
extang trifecta tonneau cover
URD stage 3 supercharger kit
Retrofits
Satoshi grill
a nice top of the winch

Yah all that for my truck i may be actually getting that figure if a suit works out. So lets see what you would buy
1) pay off your Tacoma (if thats done)
2) 3" lift, tires & bumper, stereo, put the rest in the bank.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:21 PM   #14
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
The rest should be 4-5K
Old 12-18-2011, 07:06 PM   #15
haddix will become famous soon enoughhaddix will become famous soon enough

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
4.88 gears and possibly a 5 speed swap then bank the rest.

Edit- just read you may be getting that money. Id do basically what you listed except Id axe the fabtech lift. Go with a quality coilover and tub the fenders to fit the 35's or go with 33's.
Old 12-18-2011, 07:13 PM   #16
LouTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Lou Taco
LouTaco's Tacoma Gallery
10k doesnt go very far these days, maybe some wet okoles, rims and tires the usual stuff. Or i could could get a dollar McDouble from McDonalds for 10,000 days
Old 12-18-2011, 07:14 PM   #17
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I would pay the truck off.
Old 12-18-2011, 07:23 PM   #19
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
10 would get you a base LT setup for the front.
Old 12-18-2011, 07:25 PM   #20
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouTaco View Post
10k doesnt go very far these days, maybe some wet okoles, rims and tires the usual stuff. Or i could could get a dollar McDouble from McDonalds for 10,000 days
thats like 27.4 years