Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Saw this on the 15S

Old 12-24-2011, 09:42 AM   #1
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this on the 15S

Sorry for the quality but I did it with my iPhone saw this hilux going south on the 15 fwy before the 210

Old 12-24-2011, 09:47 AM   #3
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Yuppers didn't expect that this morning had Brazilian plates
Old 12-24-2011, 09:51 AM   #5

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Sounded pretty quiet for a diesel but idk
Old 12-24-2011, 09:51 AM   #6
htowntaco23 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
htowntaco23's Tacoma Gallery
I saw one of those for the first time the other day and I must say I am not a big fan of them like some people are
Old 12-24-2011, 09:57 AM   #7

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Yea me neither don't know what all the hype is over that
Old 12-24-2011, 09:59 AM   #8
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
You can blame all the Top Gear publicity. If I remember correctly, though, on the way to the North Pole, the Hilux had to be pulled out by a Land Cruiser Prado (our 4Runner).

They got the facelifted version in Mexico now:

http://www.toyota.com.mx/vehículos/c.../exterior.aspx

Only one config though: for $279,500 (pesos), you get a double cab short bed, 2.7L gas I-4 with 5-spd manual, 4x2 only. With a 1980-lb payload capacity, I wonder how the ride is with the bed empty.
Old 12-24-2011, 10:20 AM   #9

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm... Pesos huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
You can blame all the Top Gear publicity. If I remember correctly, though, on the way to the North Pole, the Hilux had to be pulled out by a Land Cruiser Prado (our 4Runner).

They got the facelifted version in Mexico now:

http://www.toyota.com.mx/vehículos/c.../exterior.aspx

Only one config though: for $279,500 (pesos), you get a double cab short bed, 2.7L gas I-4 with 5-spd manual, 4x2 only. With a 1980-lb payload capacity, I wonder how the ride is with the bed empty.
Old 12-24-2011, 10:21 AM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Edit: Brazilian plates!

Long way from home!
Old 12-24-2011, 10:22 AM   #11

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
He plates said brazil on it if I remember correctly