Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

new truck

Old 12-24-2011, 05:27 PM   #1
TACOMA31750
1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1rooster's Tacoma Gallery
new truck

One of my bros picked up this 1993 5 speed 4x4 with the v6. got 112,000 original miles. figured id share. ended up getting it for 1900 dolla

Old 12-24-2011, 05:38 PM   #2
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
NNIIICEEEE!! I miss mine so much, whats his plans with it?
Old 12-24-2011, 05:46 PM   #4
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from Georgia
Old 12-24-2011, 05:47 PM   #5
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome nice pickup!
Old 12-24-2011, 05:49 PM   #6
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
welcome from Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
Welcome nice pickup!

10 bucks says you guys didnt even read the post
Old 12-24-2011, 05:54 PM   #7
TACOMA31750
1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

if anybody in ga. knows where some second gen. wheels are for sale 16,s or 17.s let me know and ill tell him. its gone take a good while for him to get the old man smell out of it!
Old 12-24-2011, 06:10 PM   #9
whitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

whitetaco01's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sick. I like the way it sits now
Old 12-24-2011, 09:05 PM   #10
TACOMA31750

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetaco01 View Post
Looks sick. I like the way it sits now
i agree also. if it was mine i wouldnt go no bigger than 265/75/16s. but everything he has has to have some kind of lift on it