LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Ask a Dealer.

Old 03-24-2012, 02:22 PM   #81
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Access cab beds and Double Cab long beds are the same length. Since you can get the Double Cab in two different lengths the short bed and long bed designations are used. The Access Cab only comes in one bed length which is shared with the Double Cab Long Bed.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:26 PM   #82
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
Access cab beds and Double Cab long beds are the same length. Since you can get the Double Cab in two different lengths the short bed and long bed designations are used. The Access Cab only comes in one bed length which is shared with the Double Cab Long Bed.
^this!
Old 03-24-2012, 02:27 PM   #83
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:41 PM   #84
Cranky & often armed sysadmin
Xaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Xaks
Location: south Florida - not from here though, I can count AND spell
Xaks's Tacoma Gallery
Just to make sure we're all on the same page here....

The 2006 regular cab I have now (check the fuelly sig) is considered a long bed, right? FYI, it's 6'2" by 4'5" at the tailgate opening.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:52 PM   #85
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaks View Post
Just to make sure we're all on the same page here....

The 2006 regular cab I have now (check the fuelly sig) is considered a long bed, right? FYI, it's 6'2" by 4'5" at the tailgate opening.
Correct Toyota does not make a true long bed (8ft bed) for the Tacoma. There is just a 6ft (Reg Cab, Access Cab & Double Cab) and the 5ft bed (Double Cab only).
Old 05-14-2012, 07:51 AM   #86
hgfontana is on a distinguished road
Name: Hernan
hgfontana's Tacoma Gallery
Question Extended warranty confusion

Hi, I bought a extended warranty when I bought my brand new truck. Iím thinking to get a Tundra instead to my Tacoma and I start my see about my situation so I decide to call Toyota Finance service to ask about if I can decline my extended and get my money back (because Iím still cover under standard warranty) and they told me this extended warranty run in parallel with the ďnormalĒ warranty, so if I want my money back from the extended warranty, Iím going to get a less that I paid because some part Iím already use by time regardless if the truck have less than 2 years?????

Other big question is if I can buy the extended warranty later or have to be at the moment to finish the transaction?

Can I buy the extended warranty form other dealer or have to be the dealer where I bought the truck?
Thanks in advance.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:07 AM   #87
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Hi, I bought a extended warranty when I bought my brand new truck. Iím thinking to get a Tundra instead to my Tacoma and I start my see about my situation so I decide to call Toyota Finance service to ask about if I can decline my extended and get my money back (because Iím still cover under standard warranty) and they told me this extended warranty run in parallel with the ďnormalĒ warranty, so if I want my money back from the extended warranty, Iím going to get a less that I paid because some part Iím already use by time regardless if the truck have less than 2 years?????
True. You will get a "pro rated" amount back.

Other big question is if I can buy the extended warranty later or have to be at the moment to finish the transaction?

It is easier to finance that type of warranty into the loan. You are able to come back later and purchase it but usually it has to be paid in cash because the loan has already went thru in the amount that you financed.

Can I buy the extended warranty form other dealer or have to be the dealer where I bought the truck?
Thanks in advance.

You would be better off purchasing the warranty from the selling dealer because they know that vehicle you purchased. I would think it would be highly unlikely to have a dealer warranty a vehicle that another dealer sold to you..
Old 10-29-2012, 05:29 AM   #88
WVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
WVtriple's Tacoma Gallery
End of Lease buyout

I am coming up on the end of my lease on my 2010 Acura TSX, and I have just a few questions. First here are the specifics to my situation.
2010 TSX 4cyl. no Nav sticker price $ 30,160
Purchase price 25,680 OTD, 36 month lease 237 a month (I put T-n-T down)
End of lease buyout is 17,140. (Honda Finance has the lease)

My question(s) are; 1) Do finance companies still negotiate the end of lease buyout price?
2) Could you tell me the NADA Black Book on my car? I have 29,217 on the clock, and I keep it very clean due to the lease.

Just using the tools at my disposal, its seems these cars are very good 2-3 year old used car buys. They are cheap, 30k mile cars are avg under $20K.
To me this means dealers are getting these cars really cheap, maybe around the 15-17k area.
With that mind I know I can't get the dealer Black Book price on the car, but if I can save a couple grand, I could pay this car of in a total of 4 years (3 for lease and 1 bank financed).
Thank you for any assistance you can provide.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:53 PM   #89
Bosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Kevin
Bosmob's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody know if you can get a Tundra Regular Cab Short Bed with the 5.7L?
Old 04-02-2013, 09:13 PM   #90
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosmob View Post
Anybody know if you can get a Tundra Regular Cab Short Bed with the 5.7L?
Thatd be sex if 4x4! Want!...if possible to get
Old 08-05-2013, 07:26 PM   #91
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
Is a reg cab 4x4 available with the sr5 package and standard transmission for a special order. Also could i get that with rubber floors. Local dealer wont talk to me about it because they only wanna sell whats on the lot