Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

I just baught a new to me toyota!!!

Old 01-07-2012, 09:48 AM   #1
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
I just baught a new to me toyota!!!

I will throw some pics up later today but I love the Toyota product so much I just went out and bought a 2000 Toyota Celica GT. It is a fun little car. And the paint matches my Tacoma. I got this to be a daily driver. I just got a new job that is going to be a big drive and this will keep me from piling the miles on my truck and keep me from sucking up gas.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:51 AM   #2
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
....and then race it wearing all black?
Old 01-07-2012, 09:54 AM   #3
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It already has a ricer muffler on it. Lucky it isn't loud at all. I wasn't going to buy the car if the exhaust was to loud. I can't stand an obnoxious muffler.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:55 AM   #4

I'm sorry I dont get the race it in all black comment...
Old 01-07-2012, 10:00 AM   #5
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
is i at least a stick so u can obnoxiously drive around in 2nd gear and be REALLY LOUD but not actually go anywhere?!
Old 01-07-2012, 10:00 AM   #6
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Ninja_Racer View Post
I'm sorry I dont get the race it in all black comment...
Your name is Ninja Racer. I thought you were a Ninja (Ninjas wear black) and race....
Old 01-07-2012, 10:02 AM   #7
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Your name is Ninja Racer. I thought you were a Ninja (Ninjas wear black) and race....
i thought it was a fair assumption
Old 01-07-2012, 10:04 AM   #8

Quote:
Ninja as in sport bike ninja. Not Chinese stars. Lol. It is a manual. I feel better buying an old manual trans as opposed to an automatic. Nobody takes care of an automatic anymore.
Old 01-07-2012, 10:05 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
haha i dont think he's gonna set it up like that if he's gonna dd it
you know these cars are pretty nice little tricks if you dont make it all brappy
damn! cuz i just love when the ricers drive around like that. its the exact opposite of annoying.
Old 01-07-2012, 10:11 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Ninja_Racer View Post
Ninja as in sport bike ninja. Not Chinese stars. Lol. It is a manual. I feel better buying an old manual trans as opposed to an automatic. Nobody takes care of an automatic anymore.

LOL!! Well that totally backfired! I was going to mention bikes but I chose the OTHER ninja!! I used to have a Ninja 1000R but it was too bulky for me. Could not get that sucker to lean no matter how far I pushed it.
Old 01-07-2012, 10:23 AM   #11

Quote:
LOL!! Well that totally backfired! I was going to mention bikes but I chose the OTHER ninja!! I used to have a Ninja 1000R but it was too bulky for me. Could not get that sucker to lean no matter how far I pushed it.
I had a zx6 when I was much lighter and I made that thing my bi+(#. There wasn't a larger bike out there that could get away from me unless they had a good straight away. My bike never had chicken strips on the tires. Just little shreds of rubber hanging off the edge of the tire. Unfortunately it got to the point I was fixing the bike more than I was riding it. So sadly I'm riding a cruiser now.
Old 01-07-2012, 10:29 AM   #12

At the time I was 109 lbs and even with the Corbin cafe seat on it I still had a hard time. I was 7.5 months pregnant when the doctor suggested I hang up my helmet and gloves.....

The only bike that I kept was the Kenny Roberts race replica RZ350nc California edition (catalytic converters) two stoke. I got it brand new back in the day from his shop in San Jose.
Old 01-07-2012, 10:52 AM   #13

@ a buck 9 over it would be hard as hell to get that bike to lay down.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:46 PM   #15

Yes mileage is a very big reason for getting this car. After driving the GT I would love to het my hands on a HRS.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:13 AM   #16

So the car had a check engine light on and had a very vague code of PO420. I decided to go forward with the up stream O2 sensor. I took it down to the local parts store and had the code cleared and it royalty changed the idling characteristics. I think this fixed the issue. Now I don't have a tag on the car yet so I pretty much drove straight back to the house. Maybe 2 miles so we will have to see in the future if it is truly fixed or not. I also changed the oil & air filter and spark plugs. The next thing on my list is struts all the way around. So far I'm loving how easy this car has been to work on. I only wish I wasn't so fat cause after pulling the car up on my ramps it was still a tight fit to get up to exhaustpipe to get to the sensor.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:51 PM   #17

Finally As Promised here are some shots
Attached Thumbnails
I just baught a new to me toyota!!!-1-dsc03685.jpg   I just baught a new to me toyota!!!-1-dsc03693.jpg   I just baught a new to me toyota!!!-1-dsc03692.jpg   I just baught a new to me toyota!!!-1-dsc03691.jpg   I just baught a new to me toyota!!!-1-dsc03686.jpg  

Old 01-09-2012, 07:03 PM   #18
ARC is on a distinguished road
Army: MGS Gunner, 1-27INF 25th ID
Name: Andrew
ARC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
a friend of mine drives around a GTS, it's a peppy little car.

way better mileage than my taco though
GTS is a much quicker car than the cheaper GT model. Just sold mine 2002 GTS last night