Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Toyota diesel

Old 01-08-2012, 09:55 AM   #1
Backwoods legit, don't take no shit!
BackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to all

Firefighter: Stokes Vol. Fire Department, Station 23
Name: Paul
BackwoodsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota diesel

Hello everyone i was walking around the salvage yard today and came across an 81 diesel and i heard they where rare should i pull it cause how cool would it be to have a first gen tacoma diesel!! I'll post pictures of it later
Old 01-08-2012, 09:57 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
If you have the time, money and space to work on it. I don't see anything special about it.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:57 AM   #3
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
pull it.. when we were in Amsterdam, france, and brussels those diesels were all over the place.. its pretty much all they drive in europe.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:01 AM   #4
BackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
lol 81 is no first gen
I know its not a first gen. i was refering to puting the motor in my first gen
Old 01-08-2012, 10:05 AM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen4her02 View Post
I know its not a first gen. i was refering to puting the motor in my first gen
Oh ok. Still not worth it in my book but it would make for a cool project.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:09 AM   #6
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Dooooo etttttt
Old 01-08-2012, 10:27 AM   #7
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't you get the engine code and figure out what type of power it makes. Then compare it to what you have already. I'd be impressed if it was better than what you have.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:54 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
Why don't you get theyeah true engine code and figure out what type of power it makes. Then compare it to what you have already. I'd be impressed if it was better than what you have.
Yeah thats a good idea but i would love to have a diesel taco, there nothing like the sound of a diesel engine guess its in my blood i guess since i grew up and work on my families farm
Old 01-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #9
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Guaranteed your 3.4 destroys that diesel in every way but gas mileage.

It may even be better there.
Old 01-16-2012, 03:22 PM   #10
Its all mod on the inside
hoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud of

Navy: DCC(SW/AW)
hoeflich's Tacoma Gallery
that would be sick though.