Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

2013 DODGE DART

Old 01-12-2012, 11:32 PM   #1
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
2013 DODGE DART

I hope they make a 2dr Convertible. I want a GT with a TURBO and white GT tailstripe.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:55 PM   #2
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
The Challenger was the only remake/restyle they got right.
Old 01-13-2012, 12:05 AM   #3
Big Cat
Nine Mile Style is a name known to allNine Mile Style is a name known to allNine Mile Style is a name known to allNine Mile Style is a name known to allNine Mile Style is a name known to allNine Mile Style is a name known to all

Nine Mile Style's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like an updated neon to me
Old 01-13-2012, 12:11 AM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
They're shitting on their past.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:46 AM   #6
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Mile Style View Post

i agree, i imagine this being the next srt 4 or something
Old 01-13-2012, 04:47 AM   #7
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
looks nothing like my 74 that I bought for $50 at a UHaul & drove the bejesum out of.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:51 AM   #8
just sittin' in the corner, havin' a beer
eastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
eastcoastcowboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
The Challenger was the only remake/restyle they got right.
X2

I can't believe they did this to the Dart name.
Although.....if they put a 340 in it....?
Old 01-13-2012, 04:52 AM   #9
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
that thing is FUGLY..
Old 01-13-2012, 06:18 AM   #10
Union Taco Man is on a distinguished road
Name: Austin
Union Taco Man's Tacoma Gallery
Ya it looks like a charger that lost its balls.I don't know what chrysler is thinking.first they crap on the charger and now the dart.I actually like the current charger but it never should have been called a charger.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:57 AM   #11
Spitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Spitz Stang's Tacoma Gallery
When I see a Dodge in traffic the first thing pop into my mind is Al Bundy!
Old 01-13-2012, 10:25 PM   #12
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
If Dodge ever makes a new 69 GT Convertible, I'll take it!
Old 01-19-2012, 05:03 AM   #14
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Mile Style View Post
Yup....Neon or a Focus.