Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Name that Harley!

Old 01-24-2012, 10:37 AM   #1
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Name that Harley!

So, I want to buy this bike when I come back from Iraq... only, I have no idea what it is! I've had 5 bikes or so, none of them Harleys, but looking to change that! Any help would be appreciated!
http://media-cdn.pinterest.com/uploa...J3BO9xYq_c.jpg
Thanks!
Adamo
Old 01-24-2012, 10:38 AM   #2
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Looks custom to me. Has a sportster tank though
Old 01-24-2012, 10:43 AM   #3
ins0mnia is on a distinguished road

ins0mnia's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a sporty gone v-rod?
Old 01-24-2012, 11:01 AM   #4
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely not a sportster tank, or maybe it is with some sort of cover?
Old 01-24-2012, 11:08 AM   #5
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
custom harley "forty-eight"
Old 01-24-2012, 11:17 AM   #6
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
It's actually a night train

http://www.bikeexif.com/custom-harley-night-train
Old 01-24-2012, 04:24 PM   #7
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
Definitely not a sportster tank, or maybe it is with some sort of cover?
Looks like a sportster tank with a cover to me. But I suppose it could be a paint job...hard to tell

Night Train? The ruined it IMO. The Night Train was such a badass looking bike, that looks like a sportster/v-rod mix, neither of which I like.
Old 01-25-2012, 04:06 AM   #9
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
you are awesome!!! thanks!!! love the forty eight! probably will pick that thing up, then play around with it...

thanks again!

Never knew that section of harley existed, the "Dark Custom" deal, have they had that for a while? Anyone know anything about it?

Adamo