Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

How many cylinders do you own??

Old 12-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #21
06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
06TRDsport's Tacoma Gallery
6-Tacoma
8-65 Mustang
8-F250
4-Ford Focus
1-525S LE Polaris Outlaw

25 total.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:18 PM   #22
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
6-07 Tacoma
6-88 Supra

12 for me....although the later is parked for the winter.

Edit: Oh and Two for the Harley that I just won........14
Old 12-10-2008, 07:21 PM   #23
Cobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud of

Army: 82nd Airborne Division
Cobra69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilsky View Post
6-07 Tacoma
6-88 Supra

12 for me....although the later is parked for the winter.

Edit: Oh and Two for the Harley that I just won........14

OMFG!!!!!!! You won a Harley??????

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!! LOL.............congrats
Old 12-10-2008, 07:27 PM   #25
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
4 in tacoma
4 in matrix
8 in suburban
1 in weed trimmer
1 in in chainsaw
18 total
Old 12-10-2008, 07:29 PM   #26
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
My stuff:
6-Tacooma
1-TRX450R
1-Husqvarna 359 chainsaw
1-Husqvarna 335 Weedeater
1-Husqvarna 326 weedeater

My parents stuff-
4-Prius
8-Tahoe
8-Silverado
4-backhoe
16-yard equipment(mom does landscape maint.)
4-Rhino, TRX450R, TRX400EX, 650 Rincon

I think that covers all our stuff......
Old 12-10-2008, 08:17 PM   #27
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TRDsport View Post
6-Tacoma
8-65 Mustang
8-F250
4-Ford Focus
1-525S LE Polaris Outlaw

25 total.

Isn't that 27? lol

4-00' Yamaha R-6
6-04' Tacoma
4-03' Civic

14 for me
Old 12-10-2008, 10:17 PM   #28
TacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
TacoTycoon's Tacoma Gallery
6 tacoma
2 25HP yamaha Outboard
6 225 HP Honda Outboard
8 GMC Sierra
6 Pontiac Grand Prix
1 Blower
1 Mower
1 Weedeater
31!
Old 12-11-2008, 01:44 AM   #29
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Boat Mercury 175hp 6cyl
Tacoma 6cyl
Mower 1 cyl
weedeater 1cyl

Old 12-12-2008, 06:57 AM   #30
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
so, about this Ford
Finally got around to it. It was raining but I got a couple of shots in.

And the POS Civic:

The neighborhood is far too pleasant for someone like me to live there. I figure it's just a matter of time before I get kicked out.
Attached Thumbnails
How many cylinders do you own??-img_2571.jpg   How many cylinders do you own??-img_2575.jpg  
Old 12-12-2008, 07:06 AM   #31
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
6...Taco
6...Goldwing
4...Civic
1...Lawnmower
1...Chainsaw
1...Weedwacker
2...Compressor

21 for me
Old 12-12-2008, 07:34 AM   #32
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma-6
Scion-4
Olds Alero-4
Lawnmower-1
Grass Trimmer-1
Grass Trimmer (Non functional)-1
Blower-1
Blower (Non functional)-1
Powerwasher-1
B-36 Peacekeeper Inter Continental Strategic Bomber-168

Ok, just kidding about Non functional Blower!
Old 12-12-2008, 07:43 AM   #33
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
4 Truck
4 Car
3 Yacht
1 Outboard
1 Outboard
1 Snowblower
1 Chainsaw
1 Powerwasher
____

Old 12-12-2008, 07:44 AM   #34
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
B-36 Peacekeeper Inter Continental Strategic Bomber-168
So where do you park that baby?
Old 12-12-2008, 07:50 AM   #35
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
So where do you park that baby?
John Travolta and I use the same airstrip by his house in Ocala.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:38 PM   #36
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra69 View Post
OMFG!!!!!!! You won a Harley??????

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!! LOL.............congrats
Haha yea it all started with a company golf tourny......and ended with me ata bar drunk trying to put a key (1 of 9) in the ignition.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:15 PM   #37
Tacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the rough

Tacoma02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'll play this game

6 'n the Tacoma
8 'n the Tahoe
4 'n the VW Bug
6 'n the Blazer
5 total n our 3 TRX 400ex's, 1 'n the Raptor 660, 1 'n the Kodiak
6 'n the Bluewater Mirage
1 'n the lawnmower
1 'n the leaf blower
1 'n the generator
1 'n the weed eater

Grand total of 39
Old 12-19-2008, 06:02 PM   #38
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
lets see..v6 tacoma(2)
v6 f150
v6 x-terra
2-kawasaki vulcan classic
2 yamaha out boards(2 cyl per)
2 lawn tractors(2 plugs each)
1 push mower 1 cyl
1-chainsaw
1-powerwasher
1-wood chipper
1 per rototiller(2)
1-honda generator

not including other misc stuff(hood struts,compressors etc)

dunno how many it is, dont feel like counting..lol