Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

1965 Mustang "Re"-Build

Old 05-26-2013, 06:19 AM   #21
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
The car is done!

Well, I didn't quite update this as I hoped (life got in the way), but...the car is complete. I had to move and didn't have time to wrap up the loose ends, so I had a shop install the front brakes and master cylinder, fab up some brake lines, install the front suspension, and fine tune the car. I picked it up last week and it's running great. The LSD rear still needs some break in, but I can already tell a huge difference in traction and the car responds to throttle much better (lower gears). Now I'm just looking forward to enjoying it all summer!

Front brakes/suspension. You can see how everything inside the wheel wells are a nice, satin black and clean. Thrilled with the results there.

Final pictures:

Hope you guys enjoy! I'll update this thread with any pics I take of road trips, etc.
Old 05-27-2013, 07:05 AM   #22
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome job on your Mustang!
Enjoy!
Old 05-27-2013, 07:12 AM   #23
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Not a taco but good enough Man you did some work to that stang! can you do my truck next!