Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Envy Towards You?

Old 04-11-2012, 12:30 PM   #1
tacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
tacom08's Tacoma Gallery
Angry Envy Towards You?

*deleted*
Old 04-14-2012, 05:11 PM   #3
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
A horn upgrade is in my to-do list.
Old 04-14-2012, 05:47 PM   #4
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacom08 View Post
Has anyone else noticed after you got your truck, a strange increase in people have started to cut you off and do anything like this:

So, anyone else out there?
envy a Tacoma?

it's a pickup...not a Lamborghini.

I've had Corvettes...Harleys...and a few super sweet Chevy Z71 trucks...

never thought anyone had envy for me over them. and never had issues while on the road or in a parking lot.

but then, I live in a resort town full of Benz...BMW...Porsche...Aston Martin...Maserati...Ferarri...and even a few Rolls Royce's...

so a Corvette here is just a Chebby.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:55 AM   #5
tacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
tacom08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
envy a Tacoma?

it's a pickup...not a Lamborghini.

I've had Corvettes...Harleys...and a few super sweet Chevy Z71 trucks...

never thought anyone had envy for me over them. and never had issues while on the road or in a parking lot.

but then, I live in a resort town full of Benz...BMW...Porsche...Aston Martin...Maserati...Ferarri...and even a few Rolls Royce's...

so a Corvette here is just a Chebby.

Probably that's why