LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

2014 Titan Has Ultra-Secret Tailgate Backup Camera

Old 04-18-2012, 03:14 PM   #1
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
2014 Titan Has Ultra-Secret Tailgate Backup Camera

Locking tailgate handle with backup camera. So cutting-edge, they had to camoflage it.

Old 04-18-2012, 03:24 PM   #2
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
i thought titans were no longer in production? as of 2012
Old 04-18-2012, 03:25 PM   #3
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Last I heard they were still going forward with a next generation model. I wouldn't think they would discontinue it in the meantime I thought they were going to soldier on with this model a couple more years. I could be wrong though.
Old 04-18-2012, 03:31 PM   #4
taco tuesday
squashroll is on a distinguished road

squashroll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Locking tailgate handle with backup camera. So cutting-edge, they had to camoflage it.

hehe I wonder if they'll put that ultra-not-so-secrect mini cummins in it
Old 04-18-2012, 03:32 PM   #5
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Still in low-volume production for "several years" until the redesigned trucks are ready:

http://blog.caranddriver.com/nissans...ll-years-away/
Old 04-18-2012, 03:33 PM   #6
maineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tim
maineah's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a Ford.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:36 PM   #8
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Or a radiator.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:12 AM   #9
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
i thought titans were no longer in production? as of 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Last I heard they were still going forward with a next generation model. I wouldn't think they would discontinue it in the meantime I thought they were going to soldier on with this model a couple more years. I could be wrong though.
From what I had read elsewhere, they were planing to re-badge Dodge Rams, but that Chrysler had dropped the ball and left Nissan to go it alone.

Frank
Old 04-28-2012, 11:33 AM   #10
TacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to behold

TacoTaro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
From what I had read elsewhere, they were planing to re-badge Dodge Rams, but that Chrysler had dropped the ball and left Nissan to go it alone.

Frank
Even better. Dodge?! LMAO. A name synonymous with quality.