Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

54" Tires!!

Old 05-09-2012, 08:57 PM   #141
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
That truck calls Wichita home. Don't be jealous Stubbs.
Pucker has a bigger truck than me...
Old 05-09-2012, 09:13 PM   #142
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Blueberry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
Pucker has a bigger truck than me...
Well get to work making yours taller then!
Old 05-09-2012, 09:22 PM   #143
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
Well that pretty much defines mall crawler, though I'm surprised it didn't have blocks to match the tires. Aside from the missing driveshaft, it looks surprisingly well built! That dude must have had a BIG penis to sacrifice for that truck lol.
Old 05-10-2012, 01:41 PM   #146
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drade View Post
Show me one cleaner and better looking than that. I think that is a bad ass truck
x2.. I hate short trucks
Old 05-11-2012, 02:25 PM   #147
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneBIGroom View Post
x2.. I hate short truck
I love lamp.
RB
Old 05-11-2012, 03:18 PM   #149
MarAgt will become famous soon enoughMarAgt will become famous soon enough
Marines: Master Sergeant (Ret)
MarAgt's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't read all the posts too many.

It's kinda old school. In the mid to late 80's it was real common for trucks (and Jeeps, and samurais, and El Caminos, and the occasional knucklehead with a Pinto on a Jeep/Toy Frame) to be rocking huge lifts with 35's all the way up to 54's. The 54's were very much in the minority with 44's being real common. That was before all the bumper height laws and the Ivan Stewart Baja truck trend kicked off.

Personally, I like the more functional baja pre-runner look and function. But those old trucks did go through (or over) everything.