Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

What ford truck is this?

Old 05-14-2012, 12:53 PM   #1
RockLobster1106 is just really niceRockLobster1106 is just really niceRockLobster1106 is just really niceRockLobster1106 is just really nice

RockLobster1106's Tacoma Gallery
What ford truck is this?

I was driving around the other day and saw this awesome old ford but have not been able to it. The best description I can give is that it looks a little like the old vw bus trucks. Does anyone know what I am refering to?
Old 05-14-2012, 12:59 PM   #2
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster1106 View Post
I was driving around the other day and saw this awesome old ford but have not been able to it. The best description I can give is that it looks a little like the old vw bus trucks. Does anyone know what I am refering to?
Similar to this one? that I have up in the rack as I type this..1963 econoline came in a delivery van version or pickup bed
Attached Thumbnails
What ford truck is this?-2012-05-14_12-56-15_928.jpg  
Old 05-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #3
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: MSgt
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.acontinuouslean.com/2009/...100-van-truck/

Scroll down to the 1963 Econoline Truck.

That the one?

Damn, Monkey beat me to it
Old 05-14-2012, 01:07 PM   #4
RockLobster1106 is just really niceRockLobster1106 is just really niceRockLobster1106 is just really niceRockLobster1106 is just really nice

RockLobster1106's Tacoma Gallery
Thats the one! Thank you! I have to say it is probably my favorite old truck, the one I saw was so cherry.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:07 PM   #5
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Has a center mounted motor in the cabin..can only imagine how much heat it can put off and how uncomfortable the heat was during the summer with no AC.
Attached Thumbnails
What ford truck is this?-2012-05-14_13-02-56_958.jpg  
Old 05-14-2012, 01:09 PM   #6
Power Top

Complete with wood paneling and movie posters ...
Attached Thumbnails
What ford truck is this?-2012-05-14_13-03-48_569.jpg  
Old 05-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #8
wolftree is a glorious beacon of lightwolftree is a glorious beacon of lightwolftree is a glorious beacon of lightwolftree is a glorious beacon of lightwolftree is a glorious beacon of lightwolftree is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Rick
wolftree's Tacoma Gallery
My brother used the dropped straight axle out of an Econoline pick-up to build a low budget 600 horse power B/ Gas drag car. It did not steer too good, but ran like hell, 12.50s @ 125 mph.