Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Classic muscle car disabled near my home

Old 06-13-2012, 07:09 AM   #1
Reads more than posts
sofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
sofiasdad11's Tacoma Gallery
Classic muscle car disabled near my home

returning home yesterday, a guy walks up my driveway and says he ran out of gas, can i help. walk down the street a short distance and find it's a green '69 Camaro............cool. He says it's the first time out this year and the fuel gauge is not working. Chatted a bit and he appeared to be a decent guy. Gave him the last 2 gallons i had in my garage, via the damn-near horizontal fuel opening which required holding the rear license plate down to access (remember those ?), and she started right up. When offered cash for the fuel, just asked him if i could take a pic of his Chevy in my d-way, lol. (sorry for the crappy cell pics)
Attached Thumbnails
Classic muscle car disabled near my home-dsc03418.jpg   Classic muscle car disabled near my home-dsc03419.jpg   Classic muscle car disabled near my home-dsc03421.jpg  
Old 06-13-2012, 07:16 AM   #2
boss1041 has a spectacular aura aboutboss1041 has a spectacular aura about
Name: chad
boss1041's Tacoma Gallery
Not a big fan of the green but a great looking car
Old 06-13-2012, 07:16 AM   #3
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
nice! green machine
Old 06-14-2012, 03:10 PM   #4
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
nice! green machine
+1!
Old 06-14-2012, 03:13 PM   #5
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
That's an awesome Camaro! I'd of asked him to drive it for the free gas.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:25 PM   #6
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Rally green. Nice.
Old 06-16-2012, 10:59 PM   #7
koco is on a distinguished road

koco's Tacoma Gallery
Frost Green.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:05 PM   #8
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
That's a pretty bad ass car!
Old 06-16-2012, 11:16 PM   #9
M202Flash is on a distinguished road

M202Flash's Tacoma Gallery
TeamSarcasm, that sneezing cat is a gagger!
Old 06-17-2012, 12:25 AM   #10
tacoma.nut is on a distinguished road
Name: Beeb
tacoma.nut's Tacoma Gallery
1969 Super Sport Camaro

On behalf of a die hard Camaro owner thank you for helping out the guy. The gas gauges are awful on these things. I have run out of gas at least 3 times. My mother in law gave it to me shortly before her husbands death. He had bought it for her in 1968 for their 25th anniversary. I have 75k on it. Everytime I get gas I always scratch my hand on that license plate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiasdad11 View Post
returning home yesterday, a guy walks up my driveway and says he ran out of gas, can i help. walk down the street a short distance and find it's a green '69 Camaro............cool. He says it's the first time out this year and the fuel gauge is not working. Chatted a bit and he appeared to be a decent guy. Gave him the last 2 gallons i had in my garage, via the damn-near horizontal fuel opening which required holding the rear license plate down to access (remember those ?), and she started right up. When offered cash for the fuel, just asked him if i could take a pic of his Chevy in my d-way, lol. (sorry for the crappy cell pics)
Old 06-21-2012, 01:31 PM   #11
Reads more than posts
sofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
sofiasdad11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma.nut View Post
On behalf of a die hard Camaro owner thank you for helping out the guy. The gas gauges are awful on these things. I have run out of gas at least 3 times. My mother in law gave it to me shortly before her husbands death. He had bought it for her in 1968 for their 25th anniversary. I have 75k on it. Everytime I get gas I always scratch my hand on that license plate.
A female on TW, retired, and a classic camaro owner.............cool nice chevy, btw!