Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Plasti-Derp Ruined Paint

Old 06-19-2012, 09:44 AM   #1
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Plasti-Derp Ruined Paint

Anyone have a link to the guy that derped his whole car and it ruined his paint? I think it was a G35 but I'm not sure.

Thanks
Old 06-19-2012, 09:50 AM   #2
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
no. but i think it was when he pressure washed it all off. i thought someone had a link to a thread he made about it, and he said it was the pressure washer. not sure tho..
Old 06-19-2012, 09:55 AM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hmmm. Damn I was hoping the derp itself did it.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:56 AM   #4
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
yeah lol. i don’t think it was, but maybe? idk. it did not hurt it when i did my badges, and just pilled it off around them.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:57 AM   #5
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
I remember that thread lol. Yeah he couldn't get it off in an easy way so he took a high powered pressure washer to the car and took off both the plasti-derp and his paint
Old 06-19-2012, 09:58 AM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Hmmm. Damn I was hoping the derp itself did it.
Whipper, did you derp your Tacoma?
Old 06-19-2012, 10:09 AM   #7
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Whipper, did you derp your Tacoma?
Come on now. If I want to paint something I'm going to do it the right way with actual paint not some derp junk.

A guy painted the roof of his FJ with it and I was trying to scare him.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:12 AM   #8
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Come on now. If I want to paint something I'm going to do it the right way with actual paint not some derp junk.

A guy painted the roof of his FJ with it and I was trying to scare him.
There are actually quite a bit of people who derp their roofs. I dunno if I could ever do that or not. Luckily I don't have to worry about it lol
Old 06-19-2012, 10:12 AM   #9
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
There are actually quite a bit of derps who derp their roofs. I dunno if I could ever do that or not. Luckily I don't have to worry about it lol
FIFY.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:13 AM   #10
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lol
Old 06-19-2012, 10:14 AM   #11
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 06-19-2012, 10:15 AM   #12
Banned
Quote:
But IDK. I might want to take it off at some point. That point would be never.

What did people do before derp came out?
Old 06-19-2012, 10:15 AM   #13
Stop staring at me swan!

I heard they are gonna release a new camo derp sometime soon...
Old 06-19-2012, 10:16 AM   #15
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Thank you.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:17 AM   #16
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
http://g35nyc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36385

too slow
Old 06-19-2012, 10:18 AM   #17
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Repost.

Damnit lol
Old 06-19-2012, 10:19 AM   #18

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
But IDK. I might want to take it off at some point. That point would be never.

What did people do before derp came out?
People actually had to make and commit to decisions... Novel idea, I know.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:21 AM   #19

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post

That made my day! I don't think it was the Plasti-Dip though, I think it was the idiot using a high pressure washer at point blank range!
Old 06-19-2012, 10:21 AM   #20
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:

That made my day! I don't think it was the Plasti-Dip though, I think it was the idiot using a high pressure washer at point blank range!
So it was the derp using the derp not the derp itself?