Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Recommend us a car dealer in the Phoenix area

Old 07-02-2012, 08:00 PM   #1
cmf21 is on a distinguished road
cmf21's Tacoma Gallery
Recommend us a car dealer in the Phoenix area

My sister and her family just moved to the Mesa area. A few days before their move from Denver, their Hyundai Sonata was totalled. They have a rental car for a little bit longer but need a car asap.

Any recommendations for any used car dealers in the area. Shes wants to visit the dealerships along the freeway in Avondale.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:08 PM   #2
Geezer
azreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: ET on minesweepers
azreb's Tacoma Gallery
I have dealt with a couple dozen or more dealers in the Phoenix area over the years. The negative experiences were probably long enough ago that they are not relevant now. I would advise a careful internet search for desirable models, then check the inventories of local dealerships. I found 4 specific vehicles that way in the last 8 or nine years. It saves a lot of shoe leather and avoids the high pressure sales pitch that gets you a vehicle you aren't particularly happy with.

Many dealers advertise in the auto trader: http://www.autotrader.com/

A good site for car reviews is: http://www.carsurvey.org/

In my experience the used car lots of new car dealers are likely to have the better choices. I personally avoid the "buy here, pay here" places.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:13 PM   #3
Smoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
Smoove06's Tacoma Gallery
You should also check dealerrater.com valuable info there about specific dealerships in the phoenix area. I just bought a Mazda from CardinaleWay Mazda in peoria and they were great. Ask for Kim Yett, he's a great salesman!
Old 03-18-2015, 11:25 AM   #4
physicshammer is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
physicshammer's Tacoma Gallery
old thread i know , but I had a good experience with Autonation..

I recently got a 2015 TRD with tow package and entune, etc., with MSRP of $34,500, for $31,100, and there might have been a little more wiggle room. If you want a similar deal, PM me and I'll give you my salesperson. If you buy from her, the dealer will give me 500 bucks, which I'll split with anyone 50/50.

Anyway, good luck and enjoy the trails!

-Jeff
Old 03-18-2015, 11:28 AM   #5
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
I bought my truck, used, from Camelback Toyota. I had a very pleasant experience with them.