1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Reverse License Plate Help

Discussion in 'General Automotive' started by DingDong, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Jul 19, 2012 at 9:19 AM
    DingDong

DingDong [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    1st gen
    Hey guys and gals, I know some of you can be pretty :spy: with digging up information about people. Those threads have actually been some of the more comical threads to read, where someone is trying to scam the forum members with stolen tailgates or when someone buys something and never receives the product. You guys somehow manage to dig up all sorts of information on them, and now I need a little help.

A few months ago I noticed that whenever my daughter would say that she is going out with some friends Just before she would leave I would hear a car go to the end of our court, circle back and park around the corner. Shortly after that my daughter would hustle out of the house. One day I managed to see that the guy in the car would just get into her car as she would pull around the corner. So I got the cars License plate number and confronted her about it (which she denied), and since then it has never happened again.

I just want to make sure my girls safe and its not some 28 year old pedo.
    What would be the easiest and most reliable way to search a license plate? A name and address would be best.
    :) any help would be appreciated.

2. Jul 19, 2012 at 9:29 AM
    arsolo

arsolo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Lynnwood, Washington
    Vehicle:
    05 SR5 2.7 4x4
    Brute Force Fab Sliders, Brute Force Front & Rear Bumpers, OME 886 coils, OME Nitrocharger Shocks front and Rear, Icon Progressive AAL, Desert Products Upper Control Arms, Rims, Doug Thorley Header, Borla Muffler, Tinted Windows, Shaved Badges, OEM Fog Lights, Chrome Exterior Mirror Covers, K&N Intake and Filter, Chrome Exhaust Tip, OEM Bug Shield, Tinted Tail Lights, CB, Ebay projector headlights, Shitoshi Grill W/foglights.
    I remember from drivers Ed that you used to be able to get someone's information from the DOL for around $20 if you had a license plate number. Don't know if they still do that though.

Products Discussed in

To Top