Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

SEMA 2012

Old 09-19-2012, 03:01 PM   #1
SaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud of

Name: Sara Lynn
SaraLynn44's Tacoma Gallery
SEMA 2012

Tried to do a search for Sema this year but couldnt find one.. So question is who's going??
Old 10-15-2012, 08:41 AM   #3
SaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud ofSaraLynn44 has much to be proud of

This is the first time ive seent he tow mirrors.. They seem like a huge blind spot and mine already do that for me at stop signs. Sucks you wont be at Sema..
Old 10-18-2012, 05:56 PM   #4
Profender is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
Profender's Tacoma Gallery
We will be there, second year for us. Its the best show of the year.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:14 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profender View Post
We will be there, second year for us. Its the best show of the year.
Itll be my second year..... Ill be there with the Choppin Block they had a Dodge Mega Cab Dualy lifted next to the McGuahy prerunner hes taking it again along with some other ones
Old 10-19-2012, 05:27 AM   #6

We will be in booth 35211, Profender shocks will be on various vehicles around the show.

Its a long drive for us so we are heading out on Sunday, 40 hours of driving.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:03 AM   #7

gees! ill be there on halloween to the 3rd ill have to check out your stuff when i get there
Old 10-19-2012, 11:10 AM   #8
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait to go again. Sema is a fuckin blast.

I can chill at my time share and go to Sema. Thing is.....I hate the drive but i wanna take my truck.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:35 AM   #9

Will you be entering your truck for outside or just taking it to take it? SEMA is a blast specially around Halloween! Im not looking for my 6 hour drive i couldnt imagine any longer id probably just fly!
Old 10-19-2012, 11:53 AM   #10
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraLynn44 View Post
Will you be entering your truck for outside or just taking it to take it? SEMA is a blast specially around Halloween! Im not looking for my 6 hour drive i couldnt imagine any longer id probably just fly!

Take it just to take it...

18 hour drive for me. The drive from here to Reno is all good but from Reno to Vegas sucks ass!!!! With 35" tires the gas mileage is horrendous .....especially when I go 90 or more across the desert.

My buddies own Dunks Performance here and they have a booth.

It's so much fun.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:57 AM   #11
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraLynn44 View Post

Halloween in Vegas is sick. I partied with Criss Angel at PURE about 6 years ago. He was cool. I had V.I.P. area with him the Pussycat Dolls and hung with Rampage Jackson and shit. GOOD TIMES!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2012, 04:46 PM   #12

That's a lot of names dropped in one sentence
Old 10-19-2012, 04:49 PM   #13
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I'll Be there.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:20 AM   #14
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profender View Post
That's a lot of names dropped in one sentence

LOL....I forgot Robin Leach was there. That was weird.....old bastard partying with everyone.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:21 AM   #15
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone that goes - take lots of pics and post them in here.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:24 AM   #16
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
this guy wishes he was going....i haz entry, but no $$ free to make the trip...will be doing better planning next year for sure
Old 10-22-2012, 11:39 AM   #17

Where are you guys all staying? ill be at the MGM i have friends at Excalibur and planet Hollywood also..
Old 10-22-2012, 12:13 PM   #18
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
We are at the Rio
Old 10-22-2012, 12:21 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
We are at the Rio

wayyyyy on the other side of the strip lol
Old 10-22-2012, 01:06 PM   #20
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Yup. lol We were running out of options and didn't want to spend $300+ a night somewhere. On a good note our room is pretty good sized at 700 sq ft