Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

4wdfactory.com

Old 10-09-2012, 11:10 AM   #1
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
4wdfactory.com

I just ordered my bumper from them and their customer service is top notch. i ordered it and between then and when i got to the payment screen the price had changed. i paid the originial price and received an email from joey, the owner, saying that the price had risen by 50 bucks. I called him to see why and he explained it to me, and ended up still selling it to me at the original price. Picked up the phone on the first ring and was very prompt in responding to emails. if you want to buy s omething, be sure to check them out