Notices

Lifted Mini?

Old 10-13-2012, 06:14 PM   #1
TSSTaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Cyber Transport
Name: Patrick
TSSTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lifted Mini?

So I was driving down the interstate the other day and I could have swore I saw a lifted mini. Got home and googled it.

My wife has mentioned a few times that she wanted one...I think I could get onboard if it looked like that.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:29 PM   #2
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
DO IT!
that would be sweet

that one is awesome but wait till ya meet the designers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fziIb...eature=related

perhaps the dakar mini would be more suitable inspiration...

Old 10-13-2012, 06:39 PM   #3
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
HAHAHA!
Old 10-13-2012, 06:43 PM   #4
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know what it is.. BMW Ownership, quality, service or price but I'm seeing people trying to get rid of them (around here, anyway) IMO if you get one, get one used and cheap. Personally, forget it.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:48 PM   #5

TSSTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I read about the designers, but I think they did a good job on the car. I don't know much about the Mini's durability wise and such. If we did buy one and do anything like this to it, it would be mostly for the looks.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:50 PM   #6
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Get this instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kks1KYQy84
Old 10-14-2012, 04:11 AM   #7
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
DO IT!
that would be sweet

Nothing wrong with them, Just a little on flamboyant side... It does seem like that mini was designed for some sort of fundraiser for AIDs or something so no surprising that the designers are a bit homo.

Aaaanyways... Mini does come in AWD with the Mini Countryman, Where it would make a little more sense to raise it a bit, Although I don't ever see mini rock crawling. or anything...

Old 10-14-2012, 08:49 AM   #8

TSSTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyWithCamera View Post
Nothing wrong with them, Just a little on flamboyant side... It does seem like that mini was designed for some sort of fundraiser for AIDs or something so no surprising that the designers are a bit homo.

Aaaanyways... Mini does come in AWD with the Mini Countryman, Where it would make a little more sense to raise it a bit, Although I don't ever see mini rock crawling. or anything...
Yea, props to the guys homo or not for the design and the intent. My wife talked about the Countryman cause it was AWD and 4 door. I'm warming to the idea even though I know doing any type of modifications to it would cost an arm and a leg, but then again. I can always tell her what she tells me. You want it, you pay for it!
Old 10-14-2012, 11:04 AM   #9
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyWithCamera View Post
You're right, there's nothing wrong with them. It was just a bit surprising the first time I watched that to say the least. Don't mean to come across as "phobic" in anyway, was not my intent.

and yes, the Countryman rocks.... get one of them
Old 10-21-2012, 12:22 PM   #10
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery

A few yrs ago this was a mini concept. I would love one of these!
Old 10-21-2012, 02:19 PM   #12
I don't know what to write here
12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

12DblCab's Tacoma Gallery
Looks kind of like a Nissan Juke to me. It would be interesting to see a Juke lifted with mud terrain tires.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:58 AM   #13
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
Or... Lower it and put in a Nissan GTR power plant, drivetrain and brakes like so

Old 10-22-2012, 07:34 AM   #14
I don't know what to write here
12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

12DblCab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
I just noticed at 1:58 he sprays gravel all over a dog.