LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Fastest GTR

Old 10-18-2012, 12:35 AM   #1
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
Fastest GTR

Oh my I want ....need one one of these. A GTR for the win...........
http://www.autoblog.com/2012/06/20/a...-review-video/
Old 10-18-2012, 12:50 AM   #2
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Secret Squirell, Contract Completed
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
the way that thing took off for the quarter mile was graceful. I am in the boat as well, Ive always had a "thing" for GTRS, and this one is no exeption
Old 10-18-2012, 12:56 AM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Meh, I'd still rather have the ZR1

The sound of this thing gives me a woody
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRNAOjVpBqg
Old 10-18-2012, 01:01 AM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just watched that video and HOLY SHIT! That GT-R is nuts
Old 10-18-2012, 01:03 AM   #5
Jbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
Jbones's Tacoma Gallery
SOOO SEXY

That guy is a boss saving that care over 200mph
Old 10-18-2012, 01:03 AM   #6
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

@Colt

No, Id still want the GTR
Old 10-18-2012, 01:05 AM   #7
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Sub 9 second ride for 200k I wonder how much i can get for my soul on ebay...
Old 10-18-2012, 01:09 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.sight.picture View Post
@Colt

No, Id still want the GTR
Old 10-18-2012, 01:10 AM   #9
Jbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
Jbones's Tacoma Gallery
@Tfreedom, ahaha aint that the truth.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:11 AM   #10
.45%er

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Old 10-18-2012, 01:13 AM   #11
.45%er

One of the main reasons I like the GTR more than the vet, Is that here in my area of VA, you see tons more vets than Gtrs roaming the streets. Not knocking on the vette at all, and im not saying they arent good cars. The last year vette I would buy would be a 78 though.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:18 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.sight.picture View Post
One of the main reasons I like the GTR more than the vet, Is that here in my area of VA, you see tons more vets than Gtrs roaming the streets. Not knocking on the vette at all, and im not saying they arent good cars. The last year vette I would buy would be a 78 though.
I hear ya man. I see Vettes a lot around here too...not ZR1s though.

I've seen 2 GT-Rs around this area and had to refrain from drooling all over them...it is nice to see people seek other ventures in sports cars, it sucks seeing the same old shit over and over and over....
Old 10-18-2012, 01:24 AM   #13
.45%er

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I hear ya man. I see Vettes a lot around here too...not ZR1s though.

I've seen 2 GT-Rs around this area and had to refrain from drooling all over them...it is nice to see people seek other ventures in sports cars, it sucks seeing the same old shit over and over and over....
I live in Northern VA area, there is alot in the defense industry contractors. Everyone and their mom drives a BMW, Audi, Merc, Vette, Challenger,porshe, vipers.

I really havent seen the new camaro (Z edition yet).

I have actually seen more ferraris and Audi R8s in this area than GTRs.

EDIT: After thinking about it, remove the viper from the list.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:29 AM   #14
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
want.
That is all.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:38 AM   #15
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
good. GOD...

saving monies now...
Old 10-18-2012, 07:33 AM   #16
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
For 200k, You can bet I'd rather have this over any 200k msrp vehicle. As bad ass as an LFA or R8 or Ferrari is, this is still cooler imo.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:38 AM   #17
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Porsche 911 Turbo for me thanks.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:20 AM   #18
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
"Horsepower is slightly addictive." Yea no shit! I'd love to drive this. I've driven plenty of 180+mph capable cars but never a GTR, it's on my bucket list.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:03 PM   #19
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
wunder if they could tweek a Taco.............
Old 10-18-2012, 07:10 PM   #20
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Look up Topspeed Tuning out of Alpharetta, GA. They specialize in tuning GTR's. Doug Wilks is a GTR tuning god. They fuckin clean house at all events with their shop GTR.