Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

ID the Car

Old 03-26-2015, 06:37 PM   #701
Ramblin' Man
WheelInTheSky is a splendid one to beholdWheelInTheSky is a splendid one to beholdWheelInTheSky is a splendid one to beholdWheelInTheSky is a splendid one to beholdWheelInTheSky is a splendid one to beholdWheelInTheSky is a splendid one to beholdWheelInTheSky is a splendid one to beholdWheelInTheSky is a splendid one to behold

Name: G
WheelInTheSky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
it would make a great aquarium

That's such a weird thought to have...

I like you!
Old 03-26-2015, 06:37 PM   #703
MichelinMan
teamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teamhypoxia's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
We'll I can't say an exact year but do know this one but I'll leave it for someone else.

And here's what I was about to post up.
Corvair?
Old 03-26-2015, 06:39 PM   #704
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
We'll I can't say an exact year but do know this one but I'll leave it for someone else.

And here's what I was about to post up.
thunderbird?
Old 03-26-2015, 06:43 PM   #706
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
Trunk in the front was a dead giveaway.
Yes, it's true, but my hoarding uncle had one of these stored in his Quonset when I was a kid, so I do remember it
Old 03-26-2015, 06:46 PM   #708
Bush Pusher

Quote:
Here's an easy one. I almost bought one of these when I was 17.

too new to be tough
Old 03-26-2015, 06:50 PM   #709
Bush Pusher

Mustangs were all over my neighborhood when I was a kid.
Old 03-26-2015, 06:51 PM   #711
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
SVO would be the only wrinkle in that Mustang that not everyone would see. 86?
Old 03-26-2015, 06:53 PM   #713
BadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM->CM | Kosovo, OEF, OIF
Name: Wes
BadBrains's Tacoma Gallery
85 or 86
Old 03-26-2015, 06:55 PM   #714
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
I THINK 86 was the only year for the fender SVO badge, but not 100%
Old 03-26-2015, 07:10 PM   #716
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Trunk in the front was a dead giveaway.
I kinda thought it might throw people, guess I was wrong.
Old 03-26-2015, 07:11 PM   #717
BadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadBrains is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM->CM | Kosovo, OEF, OIF
Name: Wes
BadBrains's Tacoma Gallery
To toughen it people should edit the picture so it can't be googled.
Old 03-26-2015, 07:22 PM   #720
KMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
KMitch's Tacoma Gallery
pinto