Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

good news for Arizona folks no more cameras

Old 01-23-2009, 06:47 AM   #1
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
good news for Arizona folks no more cameras

Hope this is true and happens for your guys and gals.. Try to support it by writing to your local officials.. See linky
http://www.azcentral.com/community/g...as0122-ON.html
Old 01-23-2009, 07:27 AM   #2
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in favor of the cameras myself, even though I nearly fell foul of one a few weeks ago.

The state of AZ is in massive financial difficulties, they're raising money by taking it out of law-breakers' pockets. I see so many young punks racing their ricers around the freeways of Phoenix, endangering other people. If you stick to the speed limit there's no reason to be against it.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:28 AM   #4
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

Name: Caleb
Motoknuckle's Tacoma Gallery
I don't care about them really. I have out of state license plates, and if they take a picture...they send it to my moms house.

I just say I never got the ticket and don't pay it.

Done and done.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:26 AM   #5
sonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nice

sonjay's Tacoma Gallery
We had photo radar vans here in BC a couple of years ago. The gov't slashed them because of the paper work involved, but they worked. People slowed down, less accidents, fewer deaths on the roads and more money for the police budget! Same with red light cameras, I heard that in Victoria they were trying red light cams with photo radar as well, so if you run a red and your speeding you get 2 tickets. Makes sense to me, driving is a privilege not a right.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:58 AM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
the way the AZ photo radar works is chicken shit. The peed limit will be 65 mph (for example), and then it will drop to 55, and they place the cameras right there. I'll be glad to see them go.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:17 AM   #7
sonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nice

sonjay's Tacoma Gallery
Ohh I see, they were doing that here as-well. That is bullshit. I think putting them on light polls in high incident areas like they have in Europe is a good idea though, no officer has to be present, less paper work. If you don't speed, its not a problem.