Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

2015 Ford Bronco........

Old 11-25-2012, 06:58 PM   #1
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
2015 Ford Bronco........

Thoughts?! I think this thing looks like a beast! The old Broncos were badass 4x's.

http://gearheads.org/the-2015-ford-bronco/
Old 11-25-2012, 06:59 PM   #2
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
It's been around for years.. They were awesome 4x4s
Old 11-25-2012, 06:59 PM   #3
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
looks like a defender and jeep had a baby. im into it tho..
Old 11-25-2012, 07:00 PM   #4
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
That was a concept vehicle in 2004. Do not get your hopes up.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:01 PM   #5
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
New soccer mom mobile eh .
Old 11-25-2012, 07:03 PM   #6
WheelinJ91 will become famous soon enough
Name: John
WheelinJ91's Tacoma Gallery
Wont lie, I do not like the looks of that at all
Old 11-25-2012, 07:03 PM   #7
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oowen View Post
It's been around for years.. They were awesome 4x4s
Thought it might be a repost. Thing looks killer and with a possible 4.5L diesel?!! I bet they will sell a ton of em if they decide to produce.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:05 PM   #8
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Bad Ass.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #9
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
And it comes with a Bull bar!
Old 11-25-2012, 07:13 PM   #10
Walker T has a brilliant futureWalker T has a brilliant futureWalker T has a brilliant futureWalker T has a brilliant futureWalker T has a brilliant futureWalker T has a brilliant futureWalker T has a brilliant futureWalker T has a brilliant futureWalker T has a brilliant futureWalker T has a brilliant futureWalker T has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Leader, Charlie Company, 4/16th Regiment, 1st Infantry Division. Oh-so-many years ago...
Walker T's Tacoma Gallery
Ugh. My wife's jeep looks better. That looks like a Ford trying to look like a Hummer/Jeep.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:13 PM   #11
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULLY View Post
Thought it might be a repost. Thing looks killer and with a possible 4.5L diesel?!! I bet they will sell a ton of em if they decide to produce.
We need more diesels, every other country has tons of them but us lol. I think that thing looks pretty sweet. Just needs a lift and bigger wheels
Old 11-25-2012, 07:16 PM   #13
TacomaChris has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaChris has a spectacular aura about

TacomaChris's Tacoma Gallery
I like the thought of a new Bronco but that concept is hideous IMO
Old 11-25-2012, 07:17 PM   #14
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
caught my interest because i was just checking out my grandpa's old 60 something at thanksgiving. what a great machine. i get the feeling that the new one wont be quite the same. i mean come on its based on the f150
Old 11-25-2012, 07:17 PM   #15
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
It looks decent but like posted above, concept from 04...

The ford concept team has a recurring "theme" with all their stuff, they all look like they're pulled out of a CNC machine in that silver aluminized scheme.

There are parts I like and parts I don't like. Just like the new mustang throwback to the old styling cues.

No one can deny the wheelability of the old bronco, I just hope if it does come back it is every bit as capable and more than the old! Wouldn't we all.

~M
Old 11-25-2012, 07:19 PM   #16
Faster than a speeding ticket
Watari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Watari06V6's Tacoma Gallery
A big ass Tonka Toy?!...hmm me likey!
Old 11-26-2012, 03:09 AM   #17
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
As someone who has spent about 3 years diagnosing an ever dying 89 bronco ii.. I cannot in good faith wish that on the American public. I have a suspicion that it was created by the Russians to bankrupt the nation.

Also, 2555^10 shades of gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Old 11-26-2012, 07:22 AM   #18
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
How difficult is it for a car company to make an exact replica of a vehicle? If the mustang had an identical ass end to the 69, if the Camaro didn't look like a bunched up pile of poo with lights. Oh why for the love of god can they not get it right!

This idea has so much potential and if released like that it's going to be sent with the fate of something like the following:

Old 11-26-2012, 07:25 AM   #19
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Nice engine options, turbos, GDI, and a diesel option. That being said I think it's fugly. I have an 88 bronco and it won't die.. I call it the dinosaur.