LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Please help me win my local meet's photo competition

Old 11-26-2012, 08:00 AM   #1
kiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud of
Name: Danny
kiteboarder's Tacoma Gallery
Please help me win my local meet's photo competition

Hey guys, I entered a photo competition for our local meet, Cbad Cars with a black and white photo of a 2012 991 Porsche 911.

Basically, the photo with the most likes on Facebook wins. I'm in second place with a good lead over all the other guys, but the guy in first place is giving me a run for my money.

I figured I'd call upon my forum friends to help me on this one.

Can you please help me win? All you need to do is make sure you're logged into Facebook and click like on this picture:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...size=960%2C640

Thank you, I'd really appreciate it. I really want to win this one. -Danny
Old 11-26-2012, 09:48 AM   #2
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry dont got no fb but goodluck
Old 11-27-2012, 10:59 AM   #3
kiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud of
Hi! Thanks! Unfortunately, I didn't win. I got 2nd place. Yes, some of the photos didn't do too well, but my main competition beat me by like 20 likes at over 105 likes.

Not too bummed, as it did quite well.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:44 PM   #4
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well that sucks man, but it doesn't suck that bad lol.
Post up pics lol
Old 11-27-2012, 11:53 PM   #5
Sure! Here's one of my recent favorites... Mitsubishi Evo X:

Evo X from SEMA 2012 by RallyWays, on Flickr
Old 11-27-2012, 11:54 PM   #6
And I really like this one from the Del Mar Concours d'Elegance...

Del Mar Concours d' Elegance by RallyWays, on Flickr
Old 11-28-2012, 08:36 AM   #7

Nice pictures man
Old 11-28-2012, 09:17 AM   #8
Thanks!