Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Anyone here owns a Nissan GT-R?

Old 11-28-2012, 08:33 AM   #1
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone here owns a Nissan GT-R?

I've been looking at my first actual vehicular purchase way ahead, and I've decided on the Japanese super car, the GT-R.

-Its stupid fast
-Its stylish
-It looks like it'll be fun to drive
-It's value has been falling and a crazy rate: see link here Crazyness

The price dropped 40K in 2 years... Imagine 4 years from now, it'll actually be a good affordable car..

So anyone that's driven one, owned one, please chime in some input if ya dont mind.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:38 AM   #2
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have never drivin one or ridden in one but it is my dream car
Old 11-28-2012, 08:40 AM   #3
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Never driven. Would love one for a toy though. Granted 0-60 in 2.9 seconds with get you into trouble real fast.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:40 AM   #4
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
I have never drivin one or ridden in one but it is my dream car
You and me both, my dad wants me to get a corvette(his favorite car) but i figure i could get something a bit better,faster, and cheaper potentially than a corvette Z06 of similar year

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Never driven. Would love one for a toy though. Granted 0-60 in 2.9 seconds with get you into trouble real fast.
Yes, yes it would, it would make driving on the highway actually enjoyable lol. Riding at 75mph in the taco wouldnt be as fun i think lol
Old 11-28-2012, 08:56 AM   #5
Steve33fish is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Steve33fish's Tacoma Gallery
Just sold mine 2 months ago! It had some work done from amuse sports. Really fun car to drive and it got a lot of attention sometimes to much attention had a perfect driving record till my gt-r also when your searching for one used make sure to have the vin checked out by nissan dealership, they have these black box recorders that blackball then from warranty if you drive it like you stole it.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:19 AM   #6
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve33fish View Post
Just sold mine 2 months ago! It had some work done from amuse sports. Really fun car to drive and it got a lot of attention sometimes to much attention had a perfect driving record till my gt-r also when your searching for one used make sure to have the vin checked out by nissan dealership, they have these black box recorders that blackball then from warranty if you drive it like you stole it.
I see... Well it'll be 4 years down the road but i'll def keep that in mind, I was watching something on the car, and i think it said that while you're in japan, the car's limiter is on or something like that and when it leaves the country, you can go as fast as you can go!