Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

6 door f-250 king ranch? Huge truck

Old 12-07-2012, 01:19 PM   #21
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeeterBilt View Post
YOLO might as well hash tag it in your instagrams that you want a long truck. #player #fox #hot #boughtnotbuilt

bahahaha
Dafaug u talkin about?
Old 12-07-2012, 01:28 PM   #23
Zombie
SkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Skeeter
SkeeterBilt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Hes talking Hipster talk
i should have stop at my first hipster dirt biker post but its just so easy to make these
Old 12-07-2012, 01:41 PM   #25
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Dirt Bikes. Monster. Fist pumping.

Am I doing it right?
Old 12-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #26
Zombie
SkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Skeeter
SkeeterBilt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post

Am I doing it right?
yea bro
Old 12-07-2012, 02:17 PM   #27
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post

Am I doing it right?
No... Monsta, fist pumpin' brah
Old 12-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #28
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Just bang snooki. Automatic hipster status.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:42 PM   #29
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
Just bang snooki. Automatic hipster status.
Yeah, and several shots in the ass for all the shit you'd contract in doing so...
Old 12-07-2012, 05:30 PM   #30
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
The ecoboost King Ranch still gets better gas mileage than the 2nd gen 3.4. . . . .
Old 12-07-2012, 05:38 PM   #31
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
buddy of mine had bought a modified 4 door f250 that someone turned into a 6 door. the thing sat in his yard for like 2 years before he just sold it a few months ago. It was the most wasted chunk of change ever. Just going over a snow bank he cracked the frame..I think that was why it sat.
Old 10-16-2013, 08:35 PM   #32
RM4H8RS is on a distinguished road
RM4H8RS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
buddy of mine had bought a modified 4 door f250 that someone turned into a 6 door. the thing sat in his yard for like 2 years before he just sold it a few months ago. It was the most wasted chunk of change ever. Just going over a snow bank he cracked the frame..I think that was why it sat.

Joe I'm glad to know I have a new buddy. Only thing is you must have gotten some bad info from another buddy. I currently own the truck and have for a few years. The truck is not currently at my home which you may have seen it at. It has been slowly undergoing change and repairs from previous owners. Also until a full budget is saved for the next stage parts are building up. Wish it was just that easy to drop $15k on the next stage of mods. Oh well it's a Ford anyway right...
Old 10-17-2013, 08:03 AM   #33
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
While I'd love to watch the fight ensue between you two, I guess I'll clue you in that he is banned and cannot post here anymore so you won't be getting a reply from him
Old 10-17-2013, 10:05 AM   #34
RM4H8RS's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanted to clear the air on what was said about the truck. Seems that my truck draws both kinds of attention.
Old 10-17-2013, 10:23 AM   #35
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
did you make an account just to reply to that??? lol
Old 10-17-2013, 10:59 AM   #36
RM4H8RS's Tacoma Gallery
Yes...Have love for the tacos but I'm a Ford guy for the diesel. Yotas are a blast out in the woods but never owned one.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:10 AM   #37
ErocksTaco has a spectacular aura aboutErocksTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Eric
ErocksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
My god that thing is huge! (that's what she said)
Old 10-17-2013, 11:56 AM   #38
RM4H8RS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErocksTaco View Post
My god that thing is huge! (that's what she said)
Yeah it's a bit big. I'm not here to brag about the truck. Like anything else it's not perfect, nor do I claim it is. It's a work in progress that is costly to say the least. This truck gets thrown on all types of sites and facebooks accounts. Truck will one day be sold and BS misleading info needs to be set straight. Would love to hear how this guy got the boot???

Old 10-17-2013, 04:56 PM   #39
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Y U no use door handles?
Old 10-18-2013, 10:30 PM   #40
Calmer than you are
jmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Al Tonter
jmg256's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac424205 View Post
did you make an account just to reply to that??? lol
Almost a year after the post was made at that? How'd this guy even find the post? Once found, how did he know it was about his specific truck? Seems odd