Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Just doesn't seem right??

Old 12-22-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
TACOMA31750
1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1rooster's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb Just doesn't seem right??

Well, i was driving down town yesterday and rode by the Budget car dealership and did some window shopping like I do everyday, noted a nice 2010 tacoma non trd( no sticker), and noticed one or two chevy 4 doors non z71. didn't think much about it. well i rode by there today and noticed the TRUCKS were TRD and Z71's! its amazing how at the dealership the tacoma instantly became a trd with a slap of a bed decal. My only concern is that people that dont know the difference being charged for the package. What do yall think?
Old 12-22-2012, 08:06 PM   #2
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Happens all the time. Go down there and call their asses out on it!
Old 12-22-2012, 08:09 PM   #4
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Are they selling it as a TRD truck or did they just throw the sticker on there hoping the potential buyer will assume?
Old 12-22-2012, 08:09 PM   #5
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
I bet the tires suddenly get old once they sell the trucks, too.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:11 PM   #6
TACOMA31750
1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1rooster's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure? I want to take my wifes car up there tomorrow and ask them what that sweet ass package offers and what the price is!
Old 01-07-2014, 01:48 PM   #7
presto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Topher
presto's Tacoma Gallery
wow thats messed up. i guess thats why its good to do tons of research before making a big investment like a truck. it might be wrong but i bet its not illegal. i sure as hell wouldn't do that if it were my dealership.

edit: lol didnt realize this thread was about 2yrs old ha.