Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Has Anyone Tried This Product?

Old 12-30-2012, 04:12 PM   #1
Get Boosted
ToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the rough

Name: Eric
ToyotaTacoma4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
Has Anyone Tried This Product?

So I was looking through one if my coworkers cars magazine and I ran accross this product, would interesting to see what it could do for an older truck/car

http://xado.us/amc/atomic-metal-cond...aximum-1-stage

What are your thoughts on this?
Discuss below
Old 12-30-2012, 04:30 PM   #2
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Snake oil.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:38 PM   #5
Get Boosted
ToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4daddy View Post
Snake oil.
Huuh?? what you mean by that lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
use sea foam to clean your internals and a good motor oil...all you need
I'm not interested on using it on my truck, just wondering what it's all about lol
Old 12-30-2012, 04:59 PM   #6
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
If you ever needed this shit they'd sell vehicle specific at the dealership and make you pay a bundle.
Plus if it looks like an energy drink its probably not worth its weight.
Old 12-30-2012, 05:05 PM   #7
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaTacoma4Ever View Post
Huuh?? what you mean by that lol

I'm not interested on using it on my truck, just wondering what it's all about lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_oil
Old 12-30-2012, 05:46 PM   #8
Get Boosted

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
If you ever needed this shit they'd sell vehicle specific at the dealership and make you pay a bundle.
Plus if it looks like an energy drink its probably not worth its weight.
That's like saying the stuff you put in your gas tank (ex BG44K) to clean out your injectors would have to be vehicle specific lol

Quote:
I like the first term it stands for lol
Old 12-30-2012, 06:08 PM   #9
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
"Rebuilds metal"... It must have a secret midget welder hidden inside the can to weld up the engine.
Old 12-30-2012, 06:25 PM   #10
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaTacoma4Ever View Post
That's like saying the stuff you put in your gas tank (ex BG44K) to clean out your injectors would have to be vehicle specific lol

I like the first term it stands for lol
Haha wouldnt use that shit either.
Premium gas and a good drive or complete replacement.
Old 12-30-2012, 06:52 PM   #11
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Snake oil is all well and good but I prefer moose diarrhea myself
Old 12-30-2012, 08:58 PM   #12

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Snake oil is all well and good but I prefer moose diarrhea myself
Ha, I don't have many mooses, meese, uh, big ass deer in my neck of the woods...
Old 12-31-2012, 04:51 PM   #13
Get Boosted

Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
"Rebuilds metal"... It must have a secret midget welder hidden inside the can to weld up the engine.
Hahaha that would do quite some magical wonders