Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Saw my first super car Yesterday

Old 01-04-2013, 08:18 PM   #1
BookKeeping is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
BookKeeping's Tacoma Gallery
Saw my first super car Yesterday

It was a 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, and i'll tell you what, it was the worlds most beautiful thing it has a 6.3 naturally aspirated V8 with 563 HP and 479 foot pounds of torque, 0-60 in 3.4 seconds! and it made me go through a childhood crisis. sadly though it was 220,000$... so who wants to rob a bank with me so i can buy it? either that or get a higher education!
Old 01-04-2013, 11:11 PM   #2
matadorCE is one of the sharper tools in the shedmatadorCE is one of the sharper tools in the shedmatadorCE is one of the sharper tools in the shedmatadorCE is one of the sharper tools in the shedmatadorCE is one of the sharper tools in the shedmatadorCE is one of the sharper tools in the shedmatadorCE is one of the sharper tools in the shedmatadorCE is one of the sharper tools in the shedmatadorCE is one of the sharper tools in the shedmatadorCE is one of the sharper tools in the shedmatadorCE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
matadorCE's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful car, but it literally eats tires with all that torque that can't be all put down to the ground.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:48 AM   #3
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
My uncle is the president of the Mercedes Port here in my town and he get a new one of these every 8000 miles.
took me for a ride about a year ago, definitely put my Si at the time to shame lol
Attached Thumbnails
Saw my first super car Yesterday-img_20120316_194138.jpg  
Old 01-05-2013, 02:50 PM   #4
BookKeeping is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
BookKeeping's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by matadorCE View Post
Beautiful car, but it literally eats tires with all that torque that can't be all put down to the ground.
oh i'm sure! but i'm srue if you buy the car you wouldn't have to worry about tires. the price of the 10,000 mile check up alone is 20,000$ though how is that even possible?