Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Lets see what else you drive

Old 01-07-2013, 08:37 AM   #1
your what hurts!?!?!?
Boosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud of
Name: Zeb
Boosted TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Whats your other ride???

Here is my other ride, Post up pics of your other cars, toys ect...I gotta get more pics after I did the Coilovers...
Old 01-11-2013, 11:20 AM   #2
your what hurts!?!?!?
Boosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud of
Wow nobody whats to show there other rides, toys, ect??? Kinda surprised, Threads like this on other forums I've been on blew up LOL
Old 01-11-2013, 11:25 AM   #4
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-11-2013, 11:46 AM   #6
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
2ski4life7's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my DD.
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see what else you drive-img_0739.jpg   Lets see what else you drive-img_1080.jpg  
Old 01-11-2013, 01:51 PM   #7
your what hurts!?!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Its cause this thread already exists... lets see if I can find it
Oh my bad, I didnt see it when I looked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ski4life7 View Post
Here is my DD.
NIce, I gotta get another bike!!! Another KTM!!!
Old 01-11-2013, 01:59 PM   #8
Mechanic for Honda
Mossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to all

Coast Guard: Prior service
Name: billy
Mossy's Tacoma Gallery
Another gixxer! Jk. I love my R1. Stay safe riding out there
Old 01-11-2013, 02:18 PM   #9
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
This was my DD until I rallied into a tree

Now its the truck and a few bikes, bmx, freeride, and roadbike. This is the only pic of them I have.

Old 01-11-2013, 02:29 PM   #10
your what hurts!?!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowbocop View Post
This was my DD until I rallied into a tree

Now its the truck and a few bikes, bmx, freeride, and roadbike. This is the only pic of them I have.

Love the old Audi's! Good lookin Taco too!
Old 01-11-2013, 02:34 PM   #11
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted TRD View Post
Love the old Audi's! Good lookin Taco too!
Thanks!
Old 01-11-2013, 02:44 PM   #12
DUCKSURF is on a distinguished road
Name: JOE
DUCKSURF's Tacoma Gallery
1966 GTO

4 SPEED
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see what else you drive-img_0151.jpg  
Old 01-14-2013, 08:35 PM   #13
your what hurts!?!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUCKSURF View Post
4 SPEED
Gotta love the Detroit muscle!
Old 01-17-2013, 03:24 PM   #14
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabian
Fabulous's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a Porsche 911 reciently... There are pics of it somewhere here, but I'm too lazy to repost, plus I'm on my iPhone.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:06 AM   #15
your what hurts!?!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
I bought a Porsche 911 reciently... There are pics of it somewhere here, but I'm too lazy to repost, plus I'm on my iPhone.
find em and post em up man!!!lol
Old 01-21-2013, 10:08 AM   #16
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here ya go. Currently in winter storage in my garage

Old 01-22-2013, 06:41 AM   #17
your what hurts!?!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
Here ya go. Currently in winter storage in my garage

Thats Clean, Looks like its lowered a bit no?
Old 01-22-2013, 10:09 AM   #18

It is lowered about 1.5" with Bilstein HD shocks and H&R springs. Also has Fabspeed full exhaust/ air box/ chip, short shifter, and about $2600 in aftermarket audio equipment. Always wanted one, and this model came out when I was in high school and has always been my favorite version of the 911.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:35 AM   #19
Slikk is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
Slikk's Tacoma Gallery
whoring it up....

Old 01-22-2013, 01:16 PM   #20
your what hurts!?!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slikk View Post
whoring it up....

That an intercooler I see???