Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Help me decide between which beast to buy

View Poll Results: which one would you get?
1 44 21.67%
2 60 29.56%
3 99 48.77%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-15-2013, 03:42 PM   #22
11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of

Marines:
Name: George
11SuperwhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/Mov4R2ua1yA
Old 01-15-2013, 03:43 PM   #24
11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of

Marines:
ok so turns out i dont know how to post videos from youtube. anyway that was the cts v wagon versus the ferrari california.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:43 PM   #25
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
but all three cars are gm product
Yep, I'd be looking elsewhere.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:44 PM   #26
LEGITacoma is on a distinguished road
LEGITacoma's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy is selling his vette. Think it has like 4k mile on it. It has aftermarket rims and brembo brakes and a custom orange and black paint job with full sound system including two subs in a custom fiberglass enclosure in the trunk. Still plenty of trunk space tho. I think he was asking around $60k. It's a 2010 I think. Just fyi.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:44 PM   #27
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
... im sorta bias but the vette... dad's old car was a vette and man was that thing fast as hell, bear in mind it was a 1989 but it was fast as shit to me.

the new c7 looks damn good too though
Old 01-15-2013, 03:51 PM   #29
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
# 2 got my vote.

I like how its classy yet race looking.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:53 PM   #31
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
Now your talking.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:53 PM   #32

Marines:
Quote:
yeah i changed the format after the i dont know what i am doing post and it worked..haha
Old 01-15-2013, 04:01 PM   #33
speeddemon2588 has a spectacular aura aboutspeeddemon2588 has a spectacular aura aboutspeeddemon2588 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Andres
speeddemon2588's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
4. CTS-V Wagon!
This ^^ The Caddy wagon can perform almost as well on the track, but will keep you comfy when your on the road. Plus how much fun will it be to smoke people in "Grandpa's Wagon?" The kicker is being able to stuff a few 2x4's, dogs, etc behind the hatch. Good luck with your decisions.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:12 PM   #34
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
I'd get me a FR-S or BRZ and supercharge it
Old 01-15-2013, 04:31 PM   #35
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Vette, caddy coupe looks like a beefed up civic and caddys are old ppl cars.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:50 PM   #36
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
If it's not a Z06 I would get the coupe.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:54 PM   #37
Toy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Tom
Toy4me's Tacoma Gallery
Of the three, none.

Viper SRT10.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:02 PM   #39
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben83 View Post
The Vette by far!!! Caddy's are nice but they will always be my Grandpa's car.
umm, i think not

my old caddi....sold her after my son was born...kids are expensive..lol

btw, buy the sedan!!! 4 doors for more whores !!
Attached Thumbnails
Help me decide between which beast to buy-cadd1.jpg   Help me decide between which beast to buy-cadd.jpg