Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Ford Atlas Concept

Old 01-16-2013, 09:43 PM   #1
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
Ford Atlas Concept

not sure if this been posted already. damn man, crazy looking truck...

http://www.motortrend.com/future/con...atlas_concept/

Old 01-16-2013, 09:49 PM   #2
Membor
Cowboyz has a spectacular aura aboutCowboyz has a spectacular aura aboutCowboyz has a spectacular aura about

Name: Luke
Cowboyz's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I read about this. It said the wheels will have "shutters" or something and they will "close" your rims while driving fast. Some ideas like that are just dumb, but I think the truck looks amazing and I love the interior. I also love all the LEDs that it has. Anyone know what kind of light output the LED headlights would put out compared to projectors?
Old 01-16-2013, 10:12 PM   #6
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
my bad if it has already been posted.

I like it a lot. Only thing I dislike is there's chrome everywhere.