Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

covering truck seats for dogs

Old 01-17-2013, 09:49 PM   #1
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
covering truck seats for dogs

okay so i have two big dogs who i want to start taking for rides they never get to go anywhere except the back yard or the vet once every few years so i got questions. i have a boxer and a bull terrier who both shed like CRAZY year round 24 7 no matter what. i only let them sleep on my bed once a week the night before i do my sheets because i hate sleeping with dog hair all on my bed

the few times theyve been in my old car i just put a sheet in the back seat tucked all in to prevent dog hair from going everywhere and i could even tuck it tighter than a virgin and they would still get it out and get hair everywhere

i searched dog car seat covers on google but want to know if you guys use anything inparticular, maybe something that holds onto the hair and you can just wash off after.

thanks, pics of dogs below

Old 01-18-2013, 09:32 AM   #2
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Bump someone out there uses something
Old 01-18-2013, 09:47 AM   #3
kws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kws129's Tacoma Gallery
I bought some ballistic nylon seat covers for the back seat of my truck to haul my labrador retreiver, I think they were coverking brand. But they work great to repel the dog hair and have held up very well.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:55 AM   #4
Toyota Technician
That Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud of

That Dude Tim's Tacoma Gallery
For my German Short haired pointer I use a dog blanket and it covers the whole back seat of the double cab. I tuck it under the bottom of the 3 headrests to keep it up high. If hair gets on the Okle seat cover I just use either a tape roller or wrap duct tape sticky side out to get it off.

Here are some pics, not sure where I got the blanket from though
Attached Thumbnails
covering truck seats for dogs-dscn0132.jpg   covering truck seats for dogs-dscn0133.jpg  
Old 01-18-2013, 10:06 AM   #5
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery
There's a thread on here where a member modified a moving blanket for his dogs. I used the idea and have a moving blanket ready to go for mine. It works great, durable, comfortable for the dogs and machine washable. I picked mine up new at the local u-haul for $10. I didn't modify mine like he did though.

Here's the link. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...r-dog-bed.html