Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Plasti dipped my neighbors 2013 G37s

Old 01-22-2013, 05:39 PM   #41
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
honestly the orange looks pretty dam good, but the fact that its plasti dip ruined it. If it was an actual paint job it be pretty cool. Maybe he wants to paint it orange but isnt sure how he will like it so he plasti dipped it as a less expensive test?
This. I think it looks badass, but it should be a vinyl wrap. If I had the money I would do it to my truck just to see what it would look like lol.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:42 PM   #42
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
Pretty sad that 12+ years of experience couldn't tell the difference

I'll do my best orange infiniti chop tonight when I get home, and you tell me if you can tell the difference. That shit looks chopped. The reason I said it, was the fact that the side of the car in shadow doesn't look like it's in shadow, it looks like just an overlay or multiple orange layer. I think it was the fact that it's MATTE orange threw me off.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:46 PM   #43
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
yeah that's def not photoshopped but i guess i could see where it could be mistaken for it.

looks good man. i don't see why everyone else is hating on it. it's not like it's an uncommon thing for people to do to cars.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:28 PM   #44
Phil5393 has a spectacular aura aboutPhil5393 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Phil
Phil5393's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
honestly the orange looks pretty dam good, but the fact that its plasti dip ruined it. If it was an actual paint job it be pretty cool. Maybe he wants to paint it orange but isnt sure how he will like it so he plasti dipped it as a less expensive test?
Its a lease so he cant paint it
Old 01-22-2013, 06:29 PM   #45
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Yeah... Call me crazy but I think it looks kind of cool.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:55 PM   #46
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
X2
Old 01-22-2013, 10:30 PM   #47
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post

-2 for driving a VW and trying to have an opinion on here

at least mines 4wd with a 5.0 sucka
-2 for crying about my vw when you work on your truck everyday and it breaks more then my vw. Oh and 1.8t making more hp then 5.0 sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
Damn do i love cars slammed on Vossen wheels.
This x1000000000
Quote:
I wish it was a chop.

Poor poor Infiniti
What's so wrong with it? It peels off in ten minutes. It's not like he out a huge wing on it or some dumb body kit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Ain't crazy, just worried about the flamers
Old 01-22-2013, 10:35 PM   #48
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
ORANGE!!!!
Lol I hoped you'd show up in here stephen
Old 01-22-2013, 10:39 PM   #49
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
ewwwwwwwwwwwww
Old 01-22-2013, 10:44 PM   #50
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I can get 6 tanks of gas for $300, seems like a better investment IMO.
Absolutely NOTHING about owning a vehicle is an investment, let the guy do his thing...

He did something different, everyone BASH HIM!!
Old 01-22-2013, 10:49 PM   #51
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Lol I hoped you'd show up in here stefen
Old 01-22-2013, 10:57 PM   #53
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
This is your brain.

This is your brain on drugs.

Just kidding... but I'm not really sure what to think.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:14 PM   #54
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a day-glow green Scion Xb on the freeway a couple of days ago.

Looked like somebody puked on a toaster
Old 01-23-2013, 12:12 AM   #55
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Saw a day-glow green Scion Xb on the freeway a couple of days ago.

Looked like somebody puked on a toaster
Are those the scions with only 1 reverse light?

Or is that the cube?
Old 01-23-2013, 04:58 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
I'll do my best orange infiniti chop tonight when I get home, and you tell me if you can tell the difference. That shit looks chopped. The reason I said it, was the fact that the side of the car in shadow doesn't look like it's in shadow, it looks like just an overlay or multiple orange layer. I think it was the fact that it's MATTE orange threw me off.
And its a phone picture at night so that probably doesn't help
Old 01-23-2013, 08:15 AM   #57
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
Absolutely NOTHING about owning a vehicle is an investment, let the guy do his thing...

He did something different, everyone BASH HIM!!
what do you expect on TW? people jumping on a band wagon? no....that would never happen.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:31 AM   #58
Nickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Diego
Nickel's Tacoma Gallery
I think it looks great, id just be worried about screwing up the paint underneath. If it really just peels off when you want to go back to original color, I can't see anything wrong with it.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:34 AM   #59
tsup74 is a splendid one to beholdtsup74 is a splendid one to beholdtsup74 is a splendid one to beholdtsup74 is a splendid one to beholdtsup74 is a splendid one to beholdtsup74 is a splendid one to beholdtsup74 is a splendid one to behold

tsup74's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
looks like photochop to me
I agree.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:41 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsup74 View Post
I agree.

We pealed it off the tail lights once we finished

This was when we ran out of plasti dip and had to get more the next day. He did white base then the orange thats why the hood and fenders are white do you want more pictures? Not photoshopped