Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Plasti dipped my neighbors 2013 G37s

Old 01-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #1
Phil5393 has a spectacular aura aboutPhil5393 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Phil
Phil5393's Tacoma Gallery
Plasti dipped my neighbors 2013 G37s

My neighbor and I plasti dipped his G37 blaze orange the other day. Its the brightest car i have ever seen lol.

Here is before

After

Exhaust video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqo1e3XXq4A

What do you think?
Old 01-22-2013, 11:37 AM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Dumbfounded
Old 01-22-2013, 11:46 AM   #4
JTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeryck
JTyfz450's Tacoma Gallery
Speechless ...GOOD JOB!!! Got any day shots of the car?
Old 01-22-2013, 11:46 AM   #5
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
looks like photochop to me
Old 01-22-2013, 11:47 AM   #6
Jareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jared
Jareds Toyota's Tacoma Gallery
how long did that take? Is he leaving it orange?
Old 01-22-2013, 11:48 AM   #7
Resident Lurker
JEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JEP's Tacoma Gallery
How many cans does it take to do that?
Old 01-22-2013, 11:53 AM   #9
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Reminds me of the video of that did an entire BMW or Audi (forget which) and ended up pulling off the paint when he tried removing the plastic dip. I'd never do that to a whole car. Especially a $40k car.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:53 AM   #10
1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future

1stacoma's Tacoma Gallery
He's not hiding from anyone.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:54 AM   #11
1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future

1stacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEP View Post
How many cans does it take to do that?
I believe its done with a sprayer like a paint booth sprayer.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:55 AM   #12
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
For the love of all that is holy, why?
Old 01-22-2013, 11:58 AM   #13
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-22-2013, 11:59 AM   #14
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
i like it, i was going to do my truck in black, i already attract too much attention
Old 01-22-2013, 12:13 PM   #15
jimmybee1108 will become famous soon enough
Name: JM
jimmybee1108's Tacoma Gallery
Cool. But not orange :/
I eventually want to do my entire truck. But black
Old 01-22-2013, 12:18 PM   #16
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
For the love of all that is holy, why?
i know a lot of guys who do their front of the car to use it as a temporary bra for car shows (me) and some people go the whole way and paint the whole car for a quick change of pace without spending thousands to repaint the car.
check it out\/
www.dipyourcar.com
http://youtu.be/hoCuSNs9U50
Old 01-22-2013, 12:20 PM   #17
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalBacon13 View Post
i know a lot of guys who do their front of the car to use it as a temporary bra for car shows (me) and some people go the whole way and paint the whole car for a quick change of pace without spending thousands to repaint the car.
check it out\/
www.dipyourcar.com
I've seen that site before, just seems silly to me (note the quote below my name, sort of sums up my feelings about Plasti-dip)
Old 01-22-2013, 12:20 PM   #18
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
looks like photochop to me
Agree
Old 01-22-2013, 12:20 PM   #19
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalBacon13 View Post
check it out\/
www.dipyourcar.com

-1 for helping them do this to more cars/trucks.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:24 PM   #20
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I've seen that site before, just seems silly to me (note the quote below my name, sort of sums up my feelings about Plasti-dip)
yeah i know there is alot of controversy and such, just trying to help out a guy whos gonna get attacked for this
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
-1 for helping them do this to more cars/trucks.

-1 for driving an explorer and trying to have an opinion on here