LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

RAM 1500 gets V6 Eco diesel for 2014

Old 03-15-2013, 07:55 AM   #41
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
I don't see what there is to discuss. Ram trucks are garbage and Titans are near garbage. I'll stick to my tried and true Toyota gasser. And I'm not sure I would want to pay an extra 60 cents a gallon for diesel anyway. And I personally would never buy the first revision of any new engine like that anyway. Look at ford's attempt at a diesel a few years ago; it blew flames out the exhaust pipe.

Why Tacomaworld wants to converse over things that inferior companies are doing because they lost all their customer base and need to gain it back before Toyota and Honda come with guns a-blazing is beyond me.
So... why are you here again?
Old 08-20-2013, 10:30 AM   #42
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Cummins diesel in Titan confirmed.

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2013/08...a-cummins.html
Old 08-20-2013, 10:37 AM   #43
ATHiker is a splendid one to beholdATHiker is a splendid one to beholdATHiker is a splendid one to beholdATHiker is a splendid one to beholdATHiker is a splendid one to beholdATHiker is a splendid one to beholdATHiker is a splendid one to beholdATHiker is a splendid one to behold
Navy:
Name: Tom
ATHiker's Tacoma Gallery
I hope they are successful! Small diesels are everywhere in Europe and would add significantly to the capability of our small trucks.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:39 AM   #44
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryten View Post
Seriously? A 5.0 liter V8 diesel in a half-ton? Won't be nearly as efficient as the I-4 they had done the feasibility test on.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:42 AM   #45
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkofwimbo View Post
Seriously? A 5.0 liter V8 diesel in a half-ton? Won't be nearly as efficient as the I-4 they had done the feasibility test on.
Maybe Frontier can still get that one?
Old 08-20-2013, 11:33 AM   #46
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
I hope Nissan builds a beefed up front end to hold that 5.0 Cummins and that is going to hurt ram sales a lot since most people will go to the titan for half ton now

Products Discussed in this Thread