Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

who makes a M/T????

Old 02-22-2013, 07:39 PM   #1
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
who makes a M/T????

i just want a mid-size, shift as i please car! what gives? any ideas? something used but not "old".

after having our 04 focus with the wonderful 2.3 and 5-speed she says she will never drive another auto, and i like that. we are unfortunatley out-growing the little focus, and well, as we get older as a family, (we have a 3 year old) we just need something a little more. . . . . . adult.

please help
Old 02-22-2013, 07:43 PM   #2
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery
What type of vehicle are you looking for besides a truck and compact sedan?
Old 02-22-2013, 07:46 PM   #4
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

there are a lot of vehicles out there that are M/T, but they tend to be on the lower end of trim and extras. then you make the jump to luxury cars.

The only thing that comes to mind that isn't to much of a compromise is the Mazda 5.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:52 PM   #5
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by comiesutra View Post
What type of vehicle are you looking for besides a truck and compact sedan?

i want a bigger sedan, midsize, not "economy" but, economical. probably 4cyl but having a manual trans is a big deal to both of us.

if i was guaranteed a work-truck and fuel card all the time my options would grow, but sometimes i need to take my personal vehicle to work which is currently a few hundred miles. jobs like this, i only get to see my taco on the weekends. fuel mileage is a must for instances such as these
Old 02-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #6
tacomawv
tacomawv is on a distinguished road

Name: Richard
tacomawv's Tacoma Gallery
My wife has a A4 that she loves. They are getting harder to find. The day is coming when automatic is going to be the only option. We had to go to a different state to get it. My favorite quote from people is " my car does both"
Old 02-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #7
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Acura TSX. Accord.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #8

Audi, Subaru, Mazda 6 are a good place to start.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:30 PM   #9
drinking whats on sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomawv View Post
My wife has a A4 that she loves. They are getting harder to find. The day is coming when automatic is going to be the only option. We had to go to a different state to get it. My favorite quote from people is " my car does both"

"my car does both" yes that is absolutly hilarious. especially when they have "paddle shifters" that make it fast. my goodness the auto-makers have us trained dont they?

thank you to everyone else with the prime suggestions. not like im going to the dealer tomorrow, but i was troubled by the fact that i didn't even know which dealer to go to. hopefully now i can at least clean up the field now
Old 02-23-2013, 01:11 AM   #10
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Stay away from the euro shit. Unless you like headaches, then their cool.

Get a friggin' Accord and be done. The 07/08 body style.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:38 AM   #12
tacomawv
tacomawv is on a distinguished road

Name: Richard
tacomawv's Tacoma Gallery
"Euro shit" She love the A4 but I am on my to NAPA to get oil. It has used oil from day one. They say it is normal. This is her third Audi. It is a blast to drive. She had a accord for a short time. Great car. No problems. She hated it. She likes to have problems with cars. This last A4 had a bad Egr value when she picked it up but she still took it. I would stay with something Japanese
Old 02-23-2013, 06:52 AM   #13
gearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: training officer
Name: Canadain bumber technician
gearcruncher's Tacoma Gallery
My wifes ride is an all wheel drive Toyota Matrix .
Great car in the snow , handles like a dream and has all the bells and whistles .
Good on gas , very relaible and available with stick shift .
If your looking for ( on the cheap version ) get a Pontiac Vibe . Same car but no Toyota logo
Old 02-23-2013, 07:05 AM   #14
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Anything with a Honda badge. Or Acura.